Visit site
✟8,730.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi There! I'm a Christian, a very happy wife and mother of 5, 17-26 years old. I'm also a Master Herbalist and very much into healthy eating/living. I'm a vegan, actually, I've never had a bit of meat of ANY kind, in all my life....I teach health classes and try to help people change their diet/lifestyle and help people get away from drugs and all their side-effects.

My husband and I are very much involved in the Tea Parties and doing what we can to turn our Country around. We recently became involved in GOOOH - an organization whereby we can oust all 435 House of Reps. We really see it as the political answer to the Country's political problems.

I believe that Jesus is coming back very soon, and my desire is to help people, spiritually and physically, to be ready when He comes.

I look forward to meeting you all!

Happy New Year!

Tammy:wave:

ChristianMama84

Hey, y'all!
Supporter
Feb 21, 2007
Northwest Alabama
✟31,442.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Victorian.jpg

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
PCMoments1EDITED.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hello, and welcome to the CF Forums![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I'm Erin, one of your CF Angels, and am glad you decided to join us.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Christian Forums is a large place where you can participate in a wide variety of discussions in several sub-forums, organized by subjects such as faith, age, gender, and general discussions. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You may also participate in several fun activities, such as creating a CF pet, editing your living avatar, editing your signature or your mood. These fun extras are "purchased" with blessings, which are earned by posting and playing games.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To get a character, go to the top, right corner of the Home Page, and click User CP (Control Panel) Scroll down a little bit and on the left hand side click Edit Avatar. On the next page, click Living Avatar--and then decide if you want to Edit Avatar (your character) or Purchase Items. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You may select a pet by choosing Pets at the top links, and then purchase a pet from the Pet Shop, or go to the vet and create either a pet or egg. An egg typically takes three days to hatch. You can purchase food for your pet by clicking on the icon that says "Market." Each member can own up to five pets at one time.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You might find it helpful to look in our Welcome Center where we have topics like "New Member Intros", "For New Christians" and "[url:[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]http://www.christianforums.com/f681/]Christian Forums How-To[/url]?" all to answer some of your questions and help you get around.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]​
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Upvote 0