• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I'm Freaking Out Right Now

maintenance man

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2018
California
Visit site
✟485,192.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Know that in time these feelings will pass. They always do. I'm praying you have a quick recovery and return to a peaceful state of mind in the very near future. May you be blessed. Amen.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,870.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Christian bible-god-quotes-438.jpg
Praying for you to have peaceful thoughts because God is ready to help you.

Upvote 0

ChicanaRose

Mar 26, 2019
west coast
✟75,698.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Praying for you.

I deal with anxiety too, and slow, peaceful classical hymn or Psalm meditation, or Scripture ASMR helps me out. You can find these on YouTube. God's Word plus music has a lot of power.

Upvote 0

ChicanaRose

Mar 26, 2019
west coast
✟75,698.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you everyone. Today I emotionally broke down of all what's been going on. This is not good

I don't know what or who is triggering you, but I pray that your troubles will be removed and your burden will be lightened.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you everyone. Today I emotionally broke down of all what's been going on. This is not good
I hear you. Have been going through this, too. I know that not all Christians would be comfortable doing this, but praying the Rosary and the Divine Mercy Chaplet help me deal with sorrow, grief, and anxiety.

Here is a site that helps you to pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet. It's the first Catholic devotion that I tried, and it's very beautiful, and focused on Christ.

Chaplet of Divine Mercy

If you are not comfortable with either, simply praying "Jesus, I trust in You" or "Father, have mercy on me", might help, too. Prayer always helps! God be with you. I'll keep you in my prayers!

• Prayers
Reactions: Aquatic Waves
Upvote 0

ChicanaRose

Mar 26, 2019
west coast
✟75,698.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

How are you feeling today? Is it mainly events or people that are triggering your anxiety?

• Friendly
Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Thank you. I'm becoming emotional again and nervous today. I hope tomorrow will be a better day

Isaiah 58
"12Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins; you will restore the age-old foundations; you will be called Repairer of the Breach, Restorer of the Streets of Dwelling. 13If you turn your foot from breaking the Sabbath, from doing as you please on My holy day,if you call the Sabbath a delight, and the LORD’s holy day honorable, if you honor it by not going your own way or seeking your own pleasure or speaking idle words, 14then you will delight yourself in the LORD, and I will make you ride on the heights of the land and feed you with the heritage of your father Jacob.” For the mouth of the LORD has spoken."

Shabbat Shalom...HE is our rest, may you be blessed!

Upvote 0

Aquatic Waves

Mar 31, 2019
USA
✟29,178.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Isaiah 58
"12Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins; you will restore the age-old foundations; you will be called Repairer of the Breach, Restorer of the Streets of Dwelling. 13If you turn your foot from breaking the Sabbath, from doing as you please on My holy day,if you call the Sabbath a delight, and the LORD’s holy day honorable, if you honor it by not going your own way or seeking your own pleasure or speaking idle words, 14then you will delight yourself in the LORD, and I will make you ride on the heights of the land and feed you with the heritage of your father Jacob.” For the mouth of the LORD has spoken."

Shabbat Shalom...HE is our rest, may you be blessed!

Thank you

• Friendly
Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0