Nov 17, 2003
Why should I tell you?
Visit site
✟19,201.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Because I am concentrating on prayer for next semester.

Since Friday, I have been feeling horrid, but it was yesterday that I started getting this bad vibe about the upcoming semester. You see, I go to an Adventist college. Pretty awesome school. Anyway, I am in an independent ministry group that was just started this semester by some of my friends. We currently have 24 members and we are looking to really start serious Bible study and activities next semester. But some conflicts have already begun to arise. There have been some differing outlooks on the group, lack of funds, confusion about our purpose, etc. And when it seems that we are straightening that out, many of the members have their growing struggles. For instance, there is the concern of grades, personal struggles, and the one that worries me the most, a lot of them are unsure if they can come back for the next semester because of money issues, and it's looking pretty bleak. [Just wanna mention, though I feel rather selfish about it, one of those members who might not come back is my boyfriend of 1 month tomorrow. :sorry:] I was talking to a friend who is also a member of the group about how I felt about it, and she said that she would fast from secular music and Youtube until January 3rd to pray about it. And I decided I would join her. I think this is a first attack on the group. Maybe it's not. Nevertheless, we still definitely need prayer. So, this whole rant is basically a prayer request. Can you please keep us in your prayers? Thanks for reading, and God bless.

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

[FONT=bookman old style, new york, times, serif]God bless you †
Gail [/FONT]

Upvote 0

ChristianMama84

Hey, y'all!
Site Supporter
Feb 21, 2007
Northwest Alabama
✟53,942.00
Country
United States
Faith