I'm Embarrassed, but could somebody pray?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolMom6

SAHMO6
Oct 27, 2005
Sin City
✟34,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi,

This is a tough thing for me to be asking. I need to find a good, Godly (preferable) dentist in this big city. I have looked and looked and all I can actually afford is the college, but they say you have to wait because of the patient load, and no one will babysit for that amount of time for nothing. I do not know if that is the answer. I am on a fixed income with very little to spare, and am trying to feed 4 kids. I REALLY NEED some dental work.

Prayers, please, friends? Thank you so very much.

Reactions: mini_mim
A

Avidan

CoolMom4 said:
Hi,

This is a tough thing for me to be asking. I need to find a good, Godly (preferable) dentist in this big city. I have looked and looked and all I can actually afford is the college, but they say you have to wait because of the patient load, and no one will babysit for that amount of time for nothing. I do not know if that is the answer. I am on a fixed income with very little to spare, and am trying to feed 4 kids. I REALLY NEED some dental work.

Prayers, please, friends? Thank you so very much.

Praying for you!:hug:

Upvote 0

njcl

Jun 10, 2005
✟9,546.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
im drawn to dentist request as my g/f had infection of her tooth 2 weeks ago,i had to endure a 5 minute phone call with her begging me for help with uncontrollable sobbing,not nice at all i assure you {she is usa}

imperitive you find a dentist quickly ok as if a major dental problem arises,ie severe toothache on you or your kids and you will do anything to flee the pain and god forbid your kids suffer it and there will be nowhere to get relief

look on the internet for free dentists in your city,there available if your poor,i found some for my g/f...........if not phone around and ask for defered payment scheme,ie monthly,most dentists wont do this but some will bend the rules and allow it,it makes it much easier for you to pay that way

next up you should get insurance if you dont have any,save you tons of cash ie dont pay for 86% of your dental costs,looked on the internet for her and found 1 major company wanting only $11 a month so that aint too bad huh

hey pm me ok and ill try to help you out..............;)

Upvote 0

whitestar

Veteran
Aug 25, 2003
Kansas
Visit site
✟17,242.00
Faith
Christian
Oh don't be embarassed....

Do you not have any family that can watch the kids when you go? Or go when they are in school? or are they too little? You can try calling the Savlation Army...they will pay for some types of dental work ...

Tooth pain is one of the worse kinds of pain their is! I am so sorry you are going through this. I will be praying for you.

God bless
WhiteStar

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

njcl

Jun 10, 2005
✟9,546.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
hey dont be forgetting this dentist thing ok,if toothache hits its gonna hurt real real bad if you cannot get the tooth pulled,personally id check out how much extractions are,put a few dollars by in case it hits you or the kids,yeh i know preventitve care is better but usa just rob you blind of your cash for cosmetic work

Upvote 0

CoolMom6

SAHMO6
Oct 27, 2005
Sin City
✟34,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
mini_mim said:

Thank you, friend. I'm not as worried, but I won't get to call a Dr. until Monday, so pray that He guides me to the right one. I also have to pre-medicate because of a slight heart problem. Some Drs. don't give me enough antibiotics. I failed to take good care of my teeth when I was a kid, now I'm paying for it...:cry:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.