klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What could an earthly psychologist do exactly ?
No amount of therapy or medicine will change anything.
Your not alone. There are many people that live life with a low self esteem.

Regardless of how you view yourself, you know deep down, that Jesus loves you deeply.

God is love and Jesus loves us all. It is so hard to comprehend but that is the truth.

You must strive to stop judging yourself and become absorbed in Jesus.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You know I told Him once "I quit" I meant it. What He did was asked me what "righteousness is". I said right standing with God. He then asked "how to you get righteousness?" I said by believing in Jesus.

Salvation is not based on some moment in time. Its a free gift. He didn't do it to get something in return. He sees you holy and righteous because of what CHRIST DID! He does not expect you to be perfect. He wants you to take HIs free gift. And remember you never choose Him :) He found you.. and no matter what HE WILL NEVER LET YOU GO!

Praying.

Upvote 0

bmjackson

Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2007
UK
✟293,276.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes medication will help you in a medical crisis. Then after the danger has passed you can start to dig your way out with healthy living and appropriate supplements so your brain can heal, with the help of God of course. Don't let a temporary problem become a permanent one.

Upvote 0

ChristServant

Aug 23, 2020
South
✟26,634.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah I said it I'm done with God. I've tried to do things his way but its clear that I will never had a real a relationship with him. I cannot see past my pain and frankly deep down I cannot reconcile the idea that God would every want me. I will never understand what God sees in me and I can't for the life of me understand why he or anyone can love a lying hypocritical arrogant whiny piece of [Staff Edit] like me but I cannot accept a loving God.
Don't get me wrong I believe with all my heart that christ is the only true lord and savior of mankind and that he really did die for our sins and I respect him for it but I think his sacrifice was in vain.
Why go through all that pain and suffering for someone as worthless as me knowing I will never accept you ?
Why would you bother with it I'm toxic a walking bottle of poison constantly ruining everything and everyone around me.
I deserve to die and suffer for the wages of my sins and if I cannot die now then I will wait. My life is meaningless and I will never amount to anything. No I will take my punishment even if I must wait a thousand days or more there is no forgiveness for me no hope no salvation but that doesn't have to the case for anyone else.
The rest of the people here have bright futures and actually have a place at Gods table and that's great and good for you but there is no place for me outside a dark cell left to rot and suffer the full weight of my actions. And for the record I in no way blame or am angry at God for the way I'am it is my fault I'm like this and mine alone.
If you want my advice, follow God build a real relationship with him and your live will be blessed unlike me you have a chance of redemption. I may be young but I'm too prideful stubborn and always the victim to take God on his offer but you don't have too.
Its been fun but I will be going I'm deleting this account and going for good I will never able to a relationship with God he is literally the king of kings and I'm a filthy rag meant to be burned to dust that is how it should be and that is how it is.

It seems the accuser/satan is working hard to take you away from GOD and the only reason I can think why this is happening is because there is something you will do in your life that will do a good work for GOD.

Many Christians do not realise their worth to GOD but HE does. If you believe in Christ then you know His knowledge is far beyond yours. If GOD called you it was because of HIS love for you and you are worth a great deal. How can you possibly understand when your knowledge is so small in comparison.

It's funny because you say you are worthless etc based on what, the world, your job, your friends, money, I'm curious to know.

Do you know that the angels look into what you have through Christ because they do not have it, why is that do you think?I

You were made in the image of GOD to become a child of GOD and this makes you worth a great deal, this is why there is rejoicing in heaven for one as yourself who comes to GOD through the blood of Christ.

You should not listen to people who keep on about their special relationship with GOD. Many in the Body of Christ think there are more special, this is religion's teaching. In the Body of Christ, there is no rich or poor, no Jew or Gentile etc just those who are GOD's people.

Take care and do not be deceived in thinking you have no worth to GOD, your worth is so much greater than you imagine.

Peace be to all those in the Body of Christ

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

JohnPaul88

A Soldier In God Army.
Dec 18, 2021
Trenton
✟38,521.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yeah I said it I'm done with God. I've tried to do things his way but its clear that I will never had a real a relationship with him. I cannot see past my pain and frankly deep down I cannot reconcile the idea that God would every want me. I will never understand what God sees in me and I can't for the life of me understand why he or anyone can love a lying hypocritical arrogant whiny piece of [Staff Edit] like me but I cannot accept a loving God.
Don't get me wrong I believe with all my heart that christ is the only true lord and savior of mankind and that he really did die for our sins and I respect him for it but I think his sacrifice was in vain.
Why go through all that pain and suffering for someone as worthless as me knowing I will never accept you ?
Why would you bother with it I'm toxic a walking bottle of poison constantly ruining everything and everyone around me.
I deserve to die and suffer for the wages of my sins and if I cannot die now then I will wait. My life is meaningless and I will never amount to anything. No I will take my punishment even if I must wait a thousand days or more there is no forgiveness for me no hope no salvation but that doesn't have to the case for anyone else.
The rest of the people here have bright futures and actually have a place at Gods table and that's great and good for you but there is no place for me outside a dark cell left to rot and suffer the full weight of my actions. And for the record I in no way blame or am angry at God for the way I'am it is my fault I'm like this and mine alone.
If you want my advice, follow God build a real relationship with him and your live will be blessed unlike me you have a chance of redemption. I may be young but I'm too prideful stubborn and always the victim to take God on his offer but you don't have too.
Its been fun but I will be going I'm deleting this account and going for good I will never able to a relationship with God he is literally the king of kings and I'm a filthy rag meant to be burned to dust that is how it should be and that is how it is.
Don't give upon God, God loves you and has a purpose for you, it's why you are on this Earth as we all are, don't let Satan dig his claws into you, fight him hard as he's trying to pull you to his side, Christ died for us and shed his blood to wash away the sins of the world, and he is there for you, pray to him and ask for his help.

Sometimes we feel alone and feel like God is not there, but he is always there, just don't turn your back on him as bad as you think you are, God still loves you, whatever you may have done, just repent and ask for forgiveness, we are all human and not perfect but the Love of God and Christ is huge, and our God is a forgiving one and one with mercy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Yeah I said it I'm done with God. I've tried to do things his way but its clear that I will never had a real a relationship with him. I cannot see past my pain and frankly deep down I cannot reconcile the idea that God would every want me. I will never understand what God sees in me and I can't for the life of me understand why he or anyone can love a lying hypocritical arrogant whiny like me but I cannot accept a loving God.

Don’t go. I need to message you, very important message. I’ll send it tonight.

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to the club. And we are the sort of people Christ is looking to heal. The more 'not good enough' you are, the more Jesus wants you.

But when some of the Jewish religious leaders saw him eating with these men of ill repute, they said to his disciples, “How can he stand it, to eat with such scum?”

When Jesus heard what they were saying, he told them, “Sick people need the doctor, not healthy ones! I haven’t come to tell good people to repent, but the bad ones.”
Mark 2:16-17

Amazing reply. This is so true.

Upvote 0

Torah Keeper

Jun 2, 2013
Tennessee
✟37,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
40 But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation? 41 And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss. 42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟731,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Yeah I said it I'm done with God. I've tried to do things his way but its clear that I will never had a real a relationship with him. I cannot see past my pain and frankly deep down I cannot reconcile the idea that God would every want me. I will never understand what God sees in me and I can't for the life of me understand why he or anyone can love a lying hypocritical arrogant whiny like me but I cannot accept a loving God.
You might be done with God but is God done with you? You still live. The door is open.

The thing about measuring success by worldly standards is it always leaves one disappointed. Someone might win a gold medal and wish they had done something differently.

I get so much relief from depression and anxiety (not implying that you suffer from any of that), when I take time out and focus on gratitude. What have I been given? Do I lack anything I need to survive? I am blessed to be able to say that I have food clothing and shelter which is more than billions of people have.

Those are the kinds of things that help me feel God's hand in my life in a tangible way. The fact that there are people in this world who love me is a huge blessing. Some people have nobody.

Thank you for telling your story. I pray you find that relationship with God you are looking for.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DiscipleOfChrist85

Servant Of The True King
Sep 20, 2021
Florida
✟26,585.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm done here there is no saving me, I can't delete this account but that doesn't mean I'm coming back.
This is my last message, There is no salvation for me and I will never be free from the pain that eats away at me and there isn't anything anyone can do but thank you for trying. I disabled all notifications and all means of contact so don't bother but for the record I'm sorry.
God bless you all you actually deserve it thank you and good bye.

• Prayers
Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0

aiki

Feb 16, 2007
Winnipeg
✟236,538.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Yeah I said it I'm done with God. I've tried to do things his way but its clear that I will never had a real a relationship with him. I cannot see past my pain and frankly deep down I cannot reconcile the idea that God would every want me. I will never understand what God sees in me and I can't for the life of me understand why he or anyone can love a lying hypocritical arrogant whiny fool like me but I cannot accept a loving God.

This is where Self-rule will always take you: Far away from God. You can't be seated on the throne of your heart and have God working in your life in any powerful way. He must first be enthroned within you, controlling you, day-in and day-out. When He is, He takes the nasty, ugly person you are when you're seated on the throne of your heart, and bit-by-bit, over time, transforms you, making you the person He made you to be, holy and beautiful, a reflection of Christ.

But you can't start out beautiful and holy. You just don't have it in you, apart from God, to be such a person. And so, God has to deal with you at first as the gross, foul, stumbling person that you are. He's a loving God, though, moving toward us, dirty though we are, in mercy and grace. He's not motivated by you, by your goodness or holiness, to do so, only by His own perfect, loving nature.

Oh, but Self hates to acknowledge such a state of affairs; it wants to be seen, to be lauded, to be in the center of things at all times, served and gratified. And if it can't be, well, Self will go so far as to reject God entirely. This is the terrible, perverse pride of Self.

Because He is a great God, a loving God, a merciful and gracious God. You will never be good enough to warrant His love and mercy. But if He's okay with that, why aren't you?

Maybe. But God is in the business of fixing such people. Really, this poisonousness is true of all whom He saves. Welcome to the club of foul sinners saved by marvelous grace!

Um...really? This is all very...dramatic but your words here are full of lies and hidden pride. You do deserve to die. We all do. But salvation is about God NOT giving us what we deserve. Your life isn't meaningless. That's a lie. God says He made you to know, love, and enjoy Him and to glorify and serve Him. These aren't meaningless things. And who says what "amounting to something" is? Live God's way and you will "amount" to that for which He created you. That's "something" indeed! Finally, the lies that there is no forgiveness for you and no hope are just reflections of Self at the wheel of your thinking. God only forgives any of us because of Christ. Jesus is our hope, not ourselves and our ability to please God. Jesus is for us what we can't be for ourselves, satisfying God the Father fully on our behalf. Both forgiveness and hope are found in Christ who offers himself to you freely that in him you might find fellowship with God Almighty. All you have to do is, by faith, believe it.

"Feelings come and feelings go,
And feelings are deceiving.
My warrant is the word of God,
Nought else is worth believing."

Buck up, friend. God's just getting started with you. Patience. Trust Him. Yield to Him. And enjoy His love, mercy and grace!

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Wolfgang85
Upvote 0

DiscipleOfChrist85

Servant Of The True King
Sep 20, 2021
Florida
✟26,585.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well after some soul searching and after making a few really stupid decisions, I realize y'all are right and I've been stupid and I'm sorry. The problems I was facing that led to making that OP were trival in the long run and I should've just asked for some help and not run away but I was too prideful and scared to ask for help and ended up making myself a fool online which is embarrassing to say the least and now I do think its best I take a break and sort some things out with God.
I wanted to thank you all for not judging me and trying to help me even I if didn't deserve it and I was frankly acting like a giant spoiled baby and I thank you and I hope you have a merry christmas and as for me well lets just say I learned my lesson.
God bless.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟650,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well after some soul searching and after making a few really stupid decisions, I realize y'all are right and I've been stupid and I'm sorry. The problems I was facing that led to making that OP were trival in the long run and I should've just asked for some help and not run away but I was too prideful and scared to ask for help and ended up making myself a fool online which is embarrassing to say the least and now I do think its best I take a break and sort some things out with God.
I wanted to thank you all for not judging me and trying to help me even I if didn't deserve it and I was frankly acting like a giant spoiled baby and I thank you and I hope you have a merry christmas and as for me well lets just say I learned my lesson.
God bless.

Whatever it was you were going through, I'm glad to hear you're getting on top of it and not allowing it to defeat you. As for your OP, I'm sure sharing your feelings with us here and venting your frustrations over your situation has helped. It's not good to bottle things up and allow them to build to the point of desperation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah I said it I'm done with God. I've tried to do things his way but its clear that I will never had a real a relationship with him. I cannot see past my pain and frankly deep down I cannot reconcile the idea that God would every want me. I will never understand what God sees in me and I can't for the life of me understand why he or anyone can love a lying hypocritical arrogant whiny fool like me but I cannot accept a loving God.
Beloved one, consider what we have heard :

“Therefore thus says the Lord: “If you return, Then I will bring you back; You shall stand before Me; If you take out the precious from the vile, You shall be as My mouth. Let them return to you, But you must not return to them.”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭15:19‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Beloved one, I would like to ask why the Lord consider there is something precious, that he can take out of the vile. Selah

Beloved one, disregard any words or voices that consider you unworthy, return to the Lord.

May God’s peace be with you. Amen

Upvote 0

Wolfgang85

Jan 10, 2022
Krems a.d. Donau
✟18,569.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

You contradict youself. Either you believe that he is the savior of mankind, or you believe that his sacrifice was in vain. But not both can be true at the same time.
But His sacrifice was not in vain.

Also, i have to tell you that there are a few things that you mention, which are wrong and unbiblical.
Jesus has the power to forgive you every sin. And if you get on your knees and beg for forgiveness, i am sure He will forgive you. If you believe in Him, and if you are in Him, the Bible says tha-t then there is no more damnation for you. The only one that can really help you is Jesus.

If You believe in Jesus, and pray to him, and lay all your filth and sins on him, it doesn't matter how filthy you are right now, he will clean away your sins. There's nothing the almighty God cannot do.
Jesus is the only way to God.

I will pray for You. I have the feeling you are overthinking some things.

The facts are simple:
* By nature, we all are sinners, hate God and only love our own lusts. The fruit of our sin is death (hell). I think God has a way of showing us these truths, for example if we have a bad conscience.
* Jesus was the sinless and perfect Son of God, and he endured the punishment for our sins on the cross and suffered on our behalf. Then Jesus died.
* After this Jesus rose from the dead on the 3rd day and asceneded to heaven where he is now at the right hand of God. By resurrection him, God has proven that Jesus is indeed his Son.
* When Jesus on earth, he said that he is the only way to God the Father, and everyone who would believe in him, would have everlasting life, a life together with God in eternity and everlasting happiness
* God is all-knowing and all-powerful. He knows you perfectly and he can do anything he wants. If You believe, you can pray to Jesus / God and You can ask him the questions which are bothering you:
Whether he exists, whether your belief in him is in vain, or all these things.

I believe God will give an answer to you. I will pray for You.

Upvote 0

Wolfgang85

Jan 10, 2022
Krems a.d. Donau
✟18,569.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God bless.

Hello, i am sorry i made the mistake to not read until the end of the thread.
If i would have read to the end, i probably wouldn't have wrote my post above exactly like i did.

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Beloved one, we heard:

““Is this not the fast that I have chosen:
To loose the bonds of wickedness, To undo the heavy burdens,
TO LET THE OPPRESSED GO FREE,
And that you break every yoke?”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭58:6‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

How we may do the fast the Lord have chosen: to let the oppressed go free ?

We heard:

“For You are the God of my strength; Why do You cast me off? Why do I go mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭43:2‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Beloved ones, we heard the psalmist acknowledge God as his strength. Yet the psalmist who consider God cast him off, who also consider that he go mourning because of the oppression of the enemy.

So he who consider God cast him off, has not persevere in the strength of God, that he go mourning because of the oppression of the enemy.

Thus, we perceive that the he who go mourning, that God cast him off because of the oppression of the enemy, for he has yet to persevere in God’s strength.

For he who acknowledge God as his strength, persevere in the strength of God, will go joyful because of the freedom of God.

Selah

Upvote 0

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

Well, God is loving, He does love you. Just pray, tell Him you repent and ask Him to help you. Be specific.
Then have faith, relax and see what happens.
I think you are over complicating matters. All of us are undeserving sinners. Not one of us deserves God's love. Which is why it is the most amazing wonderful thing that Jesus died for us. The least you can do is receive that free gift.

Reactions: Wolfgang85
Upvote 0