• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I'm convinced I have one of the worst lives

Angeleyes7715

Dec 13, 2015
US
✟90,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I was crying so hard my neighnone heard and are making fun of me at the top of their lungs they are talking about me and saying really rude things.

I feel like my whole life is just people bullying me and treating me terrible. I'm so tired of the way my life is.

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Bless your heart.
Things are going to change for the better soon, I'm sure.
With all the evil and hate in the world, much of it will be stopped before long. I suspect you are a sensitive and picking up on all the anguish... not realizing it's zapping your energy from you...

Draw closer to God and draw from HIS strength. He will get you through.
Lions don't concern themselves with the opinions of the sheep. :prayer:

Upvote 0

Sound Doctrine

Endure Sound Doctrine
Site Supporter
May 31, 2018
Eastern Time Zone US
✟163,330.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was crying so hard my neighnone heard and are making fun of me at the top of their lungs they are talking about me and saying really rude things.

I feel like my whole life is just people bullying me and treating me terrible. I'm so tired of the way my life is.

What sort of thoughts or actions cause you to feel this way? These are your responses to what happens in your life. What happens, we can't always control; but how we respond to these things, we can control. Some people are so evil they thrive on other people's anguish.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

If you focus on helping other people, that solves your problems.
Find out what kind of help they need.

Upvote 0

blackhead

Theologia Crucis
Nov 20, 2018
Florida
✟3,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I feel the same way a lot. When you’ve been abused it can be hard to find peace in this life.

Upvote 0

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced

You dictate your own life and future, Sticks and stones will brake my bones but words will never hurt me as there just words.

• Agree
Reactions: Celticroots
Upvote 0

Angeleyes7715

Dec 13, 2015
US
✟90,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am sorry that people are so crass that they make fun of you .

Are you on medication and are you taking it regularly?

Yes I'm on medication. It helps but my life is constant chaos so it's still hard.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes I'm on medication. It helps but my life is constant chaos so it's still hard.

horrid neighbours don't help ones peace of mind.
Life can be tough without the thoughtless unhelpfull additions provided by them.

All I can suggest is to seek to organise your life, by listing on a calender where and when you have to be places and to set alarms on your phone to remind you about them.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To growing spiritually into Christ's truth is the way out for you. Living outside of God's truth always brings bad life around sooner or later, but living in Christ's truth gets rid of bad life and grows good life, no matter how hard the going might be.

Begin growing His good life by putting your faith in God's love and be able to hope again for better to come.

Find your escape from bad life through the word of God. Jesus - The Living Word - will guide you to a safe heaven.

Peace

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

derpytia

Compassion.
Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2016
United States
✟287,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single

You do not have the worst life. You have a sad life and one with many challenges, turmoil, and pain but I can guarantee you don't have the worst life.

The worst life is not one that feels nothing but pain but one that inflicts pain upon other people with no remorse. People like that have no joy in their life and they do not ever bring joy to others. God does not delight in them and their lot after death is far worse than ours is.

Upvote 0