Sep 16, 2003
Arlington, TX
✟16,064.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone!

Well after a week of fasting from the computer, I have returned! I hope that everyone has been well. I also just got back from South Louisiana as well. While I was there I had the opportunity to travel to a few different churches/cathedrals which was very cool. While Pink Angel and I were there, we took my mom and little brother into the Blessed Sacrament chapel, which they have never been in. Any who, while we were there, PA and I kneeled down on the kneelers in front of the Blessed Sacrament and prayed. When I looked up at It, I noticed an outline of a figure or something on it. At first I thought it was my eyes, so I bowed my head and wiped my eyes thinking I was just seeing things. When I looked back up, it was as clear as ever. There was a face, and hair, which looked like a man. He was looking down to his left (towards where PA was kneeling). He had long hair and a beard, and appeared to just be looking down upon the kneeler or at PA. I really didn't think too much of it until I left the chapel and was not caught up in prayer. Has anyone else ever experienced this before? Was I witness to a miracle? Am I going crazy? lol

It was a very neat experience and I just had to share!

God bless,
Swoosh

Pink Angel

Sep 22, 2003
Arlington, Texas
Visit site
✟8,659.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I wish i saw what he did then I too would be looking up for it.. I did notice that when i was kneeling there I had been more expressive in my prayers than I have ever been before...when he told me i was in awe just to thik that Christ himself was litterally lookin down upon me!:eek: :prayer: :bow:

PINK:pink: ANGEL:angel:

Upvote 0

krstlros

Currently Under Construction
Site Supporter
Jun 16, 2004
Within the arms of God
✟52,810.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Not in regards to the Blessed Sacrament. But several things happened to me while at Mass.

Once, when I was serving at the Altar, I could smell roses coming from somewhere. When I looked around, I knew the ladies in the pews nearby didn't wear perfume, and this lasted for a while, at least until the washing of the hands.

Another time, I was in the choir, and I'm not sure if was the light of the sun, but I thought I saw a row of angels in the front pew. It was really amazing.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.