United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hey guys.
I just recently got back from Hermitage of the Holy Cross Monastery after living there for four months.

I agreed to return in discussion with the Abbot over my mental health issues and we agreed I should seek treatment back home. I don't know If I will choose to go back but I would appreciate the prayers of all in both healing of my illness, and the ability to make a decision on where I should go in life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a second note I had the privilege of getting to see the Iveron Icon outside of its case for about an hour and actually got my neck cross blessed on the actual Icon itself. Very powerful getting to be in a room with the Icon.

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2011
Home
Visit site
✟234,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hey guys.
I just recently got back from Hermitage of the Holy Cross Monastery after living there for four months.

I agreed to return in discussion with the Abbot over my mental health issues and we agreed I should seek treatment back home. I don't know I'f I will choose to go back but I would appreciate the prayers of all in both healing of my illness, and the ability to make a decision on where I should go in life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a second note I had the privilege of getting to see the Iveron Icon outside of its case for about an hour and actually got my neck cross blessed on the actual Icon itself. Very powerful getting to be in a room with the Icon.
Love being around the icon.

Upvote 0