• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

I'm a proud single man

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by Will Joseph, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Will Joseph

Will Joseph New Member

+20
    United States
    Christian
    Celibate
    It's a great feeling to be single and to love the Lord. I can dedicate my whole life to pleasing the Lord and being a good man. I know some men who aren't single and who force women to be with them. I'm happy that I'm not one of those men. I also know some women who drain men. By being single, I avoid all of that and I can just live my life for myself. Living life for me. That's a great way to live my life. I won't let anyone force me to live my life for someone else or a complete stranger. I have the right to live my life in any way that I want, and I'd die fighting for that right. I sound like a true American. lol

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Lost4words

Lost4words Jesus I Trust In You Supporter

+7,221
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    I'm a proud, single old dog!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. alllivesmatter

alllivesmatter EL ROI

+307
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others
    Living your life for yourself gets old fast and its lonely after a while. It almost sounds like you are trying to talk yourself into it. Some day if God allows someone will come into your life and you will wonder why this life you have chosen.
    God bless your path.

4. Will Joseph

Will Joseph New Member

+20
    United States
    Christian
    Celibate
    I started a local group in my are to meet local single men like me. Single men unite! We're going to have a lot of fun, sharing short stories and playing video games. I love my simple life and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

5. GospelS

GospelS ⚡Christ be my desire. Christ be my heart⚡ Supporter

+1,594
    India
    Christian
    Single
    That's good. Keep yourself in God's love and keep loving Him with all your heart, as you still do.

You are safe in His hands. He places us where we need to be according to His purposes and times.

Trust Him, be thankful, and make the best of where He placed you now. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  6. Sketcher

Sketcher Born Imperishable

+6,362
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    Not particularly proud of it myself, but it is a relief that I do not have the pain and frustrations of a bad marriage.

7. ReesePiece23

ReesePiece23 The Peanut Buttery Member.

+3,873
    Christian
    It depends on how well you can evolve, level up and conquer your way through life. I've done well purely because I relish change and want to continuously grow.

Really, you need to have taken yourself to a certain level to really understand it. Personally, I'd be nervous about a relationship now to be honest - I don't feel as if I've hit cruising altitude yet. (Will any of us EVER though?)

Basically, it's 100% down to your personality type - and it's not beyond the realms of possibility to evolve into a relationship as part of that growth.

The OP will know in time.

8. alllivesmatter

alllivesmatter EL ROI

+307
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others
    I hope for all that it would always be Gods will in a Christians life. But if you close your life off to only what you want you might miss it.

9. Will Joseph

Will Joseph New Member

+20
    United States
    Christian
    Celibate
    It may be difficult to find other single men like me because some people prey on men like me. But at least I know that I'm righteous and not sinning like those predators. I have faith that I will find other single men like myself, just as the first Christians found other Christians while suffering persecution. My aim is a righteous aim, so it will succeed and I'd proudly die for it. And when I find my fellows, we will enjoy our lives and not be tempted by those predators to sin. But I may have to search offline because the internet isn't quite safe. I have to be patient and wise, just as the first Christians.

10. Will Joseph

Will Joseph New Member

+20
    United States
    Christian
    Celibate
    I'm also going to try to outreach to local women who've been a victim of some men. I may make such outreach as a religious outreach. Criminals are predators. Such outreach and support will help remind me of the righteous path and of the danger of predators who are always trying to corrupt me. Outreaching to those women will be a healthy and safe distraction from predators.

11. Sir Robbins

Sir Robbins Looking for peanut butter

+265
    United States
    Christian
    Celibate
    US-Libertarian
    I like the idea of relationships but not the reality of them... I have dreams about being in love but I always wake up in an empty bed :sigh: done it 30+ years now. I can go the rest of my life without it but I'd be eaten alive not knowing what I'm missing