Bronx
✟25,920.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
It's a great feeling to be single and to love the Lord. I can dedicate my whole life to pleasing the Lord and being a good man. I know some men who aren't single and who force women to be with them. I'm happy that I'm not one of those men. I also know some women who drain men. By being single, I avoid all of that and I can just live my life for myself. Living life for me. That's a great way to live my life. I won't let anyone force me to live my life for someone else or a complete stranger. I have the right to live my life in any way that I want, and I'd die fighting for that right. I sound like a true American. lol

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟349,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It's a great feeling to be single and to love the Lord. I can dedicate my whole life to pleasing the Lord and being a good man. I know some men who aren't single and who force women to be with them. I'm happy that I'm not one of those men. I also know some women who drain men. By being single, I avoid all of that and I can just live my life for myself. Living life for me. That's a great way to live my life. I won't let anyone force me to live my life for someone else or a complete stranger. I have the right to live my life in any way that I want, and I'd die fighting for that right. I sound like a true American. lol
Living your life for yourself gets old fast and its lonely after a while. It almost sounds like you are trying to talk yourself into it. Some day if God allows someone will come into your life and you will wonder why this life you have chosen.
God bless your path.

Upvote 0

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟450,710.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I started a local group in my are to meet local single men like me. Single men unite! We're going to have a lot of fun, sharing short stories and playing video games. I love my simple life and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

That's good. Keep yourself in God's love and keep loving Him with all your heart, as you still do.

You are safe in His hands. He places us where we need to be according to His purposes and times.

Trust Him, be thankful, and make the best of where He placed you now. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,277.00
Faith
Christian
Living your life for yourself gets old fast and its lonely after a while. It almost sounds like you are trying to talk yourself into it. Some day if God allows someone will come into your life and you will wonder why this life you have chosen.
God bless your path.

It depends on how well you can evolve, level up and conquer your way through life. I've done well purely because I relish change and want to continuously grow.

Really, you need to have taken yourself to a certain level to really understand it. Personally, I'd be nervous about a relationship now to be honest - I don't feel as if I've hit cruising altitude yet. (Will any of us EVER though?)

Basically, it's 100% down to your personality type - and it's not beyond the realms of possibility to evolve into a relationship as part of that growth.

The OP will know in time.

Upvote 0

Will Joseph

Jul 10, 2020
Bronx
✟25,920.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
It may be difficult to find other single men like me because some people prey on men like me. But at least I know that I'm righteous and not sinning like those predators. I have faith that I will find other single men like myself, just as the first Christians found other Christians while suffering persecution. My aim is a righteous aim, so it will succeed and I'd proudly die for it. And when I find my fellows, we will enjoy our lives and not be tempted by those predators to sin. But I may have to search offline because the internet isn't quite safe. I have to be patient and wise, just as the first Christians.

Upvote 0

Will Joseph

Jul 10, 2020
Bronx
✟25,920.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm also going to try to outreach to local women who've been a victim of some men. I may make such outreach as a religious outreach. Criminals are predators. Such outreach and support will help remind me of the righteous path and of the danger of predators who are always trying to corrupt me. Outreaching to those women will be a healthy and safe distraction from predators.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sir Robbins

Waiting for Fall
Sep 28, 2012
Saint Augustine, FL
✟52,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Libertarian
I like the idea of relationships but not the reality of them... I have dreams about being in love but I always wake up in an empty bed :sigh: done it 30+ years now. I can go the rest of my life without it but I'd be eaten alive not knowing what I'm missing

Upvote 0