silouanathonite

Apr 14, 2006
Dallas
✟8,158.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Politics
US-Republican
My wife gave birth to 2 baby girls yesterday. First 2 for both of us. Isla Grace Clarke and Chrisette Love Clarke. From what I have been told, I am so looking forward to getting the abundant amount of sleep that comes with new babies. I couldn't figure out why the person kept winking at me with a smile on their face. Bad flirting I suppose. Keep us in your prayers.

Attachments

• Chrisette Love Clarke.jpg
    Chrisette Love Clarke.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 66
  • Isla & Chrisette in the Crib.jpg
    Isla & Chrisette in the Crib.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 63
  • Isla Grace Clarke.jpg
    Isla Grace Clarke.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: trt

Davidnic

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2006
✟788,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
My love prayers and congratulations. As a twin myself, I can say...it will be interesting and wonderful. But two times the lovely smiles and joy. May God continue to bless you and your family. One word of caution though from my own youth as one of a pair...when they get to be about 5, put the cookie jar high enough that two 5 year olds working together can't get it. :)

Upvote 0

Orthosdoxa

Happy wife and mommy
Feb 11, 2003
nowhere
✟24,016.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
God bless you, Silouan. My twins are almost 3, and while it was very difficult and challenging when they were small, I have times I get very emotional about missing those days of the two tiny babies... it is such a precious time and goes way too fast. Enjoy it and soak up as much as you can. And the lady was right, you won't get any sleep. :) But it's worth it.

Congratulations, Daddy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

E.C.

Jan 12, 2007
✟135,955.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
My wife gave birth to 2 baby girls yesterday. First 2 for both of us. Isla Grace Clarke and Chrisette Love Clarke. From what I have been told, I am so looking forward to getting the abundant amount of sleep that comes with new babies. I couldn't figure out why the person kept winking at me with a smile on their face. Bad flirting I suppose. Keep us in your prayers.
Hey, we call that a "twofer" ;):p

Congratulations and Many Years! :clap::clap:

Upvote 0

rainbowbright

Veteran
Sep 4, 2005
exactly opposite of where I'd rather be
✟17,048.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Congrats, they are precious and love the names. I have twins, among three other kids, and I have to say, they are devious two headed little monsters, but I couldn't imagine life without them. I hope you guys have as much fun with your twins as much as we've had with ours

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

trt

/
Jun 24, 2009
✟13,981.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Congratulations

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.