Mercy14

Jan 29, 2007
El Germanio
✟7,628.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I can hardly figure this out!! How can I make the background on my page a picture? I found one I really like of my favorite singer and he has a sign around his neck that says 'free hugs' and I want to use it but I don't know how... And does it cost blessings? And.... How do I post my little bloggie-ma-bobs? I was watching my friend, ContagiousPaige, post them but I don't know if they're like these or if they're private.. It's all so confusing >__< :confused:

Any help??

Thanks!

<333
Mercy

Reactions: MrFreshdew

""

Jul 8, 2005
✟27,472.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
adiyaangelwelcome.gif

Hello there! :wave: My name is Adiya. I'm a senior moderator for the Ministry Team here on Christian Forums. I'm also in charge of a group here called the CF Angels. We like to welcome new members, and we do our best to help them get around the forums. We're also here for posters who are hurting, need a friend, need a prayer, or just feel like talking.

I just wanted to introduce myself to you and to tell you how happy I am that you're here. Christian Forum is a wonderful place to learn more about the Lord, to strengthen your current relationship with Him, to reach out to other Christians and make new friends, and even better.... to WITNESS TO NON-CHRISTIANS! :clap:

Yes that's right, we have non-Christians who post here on Christian forums and we actually celebrate that, because we want to teach them all about the Heavenly Father's love for them. Whether you're a Christian or a non-Christian you are welcome here on CF. So, jump in with both feet, have a wonderful time. Get to know the other posters here.

Oh and hey, turn on your guestbook (go to control panel, edit options, and then look for the one that says "Allow Members to post in your Guestbook?" and click YES!) When your guestbook is turned on, other posters can sign it for you.

If you need any help, send me a PM or better yet, come to the CF Angels Forum here and tell us how we can be of service.

:hug: God loves you! :hug: I love you too:angel:

glad.gif

Upvote 0

believer4God

^!Paddling towards Paradise!^
Apr 19, 2005
U.S.
✟42,835.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey Mercy!
Seems like you're having a bit of trouble adapting to all the great options you can use. I would love to help you! You just need one more post to be able to PM other members.

Welcome to CF! I'd love to show you around our 'home.' One 'room' in our house is called the Christian Teens Section! It's one of my favorite places to hang out. There, you can play games, fellowship, talk about serious subjects, and have fun all with Christians your age! It's totally awesome. :thumbsup:Just click on this link and there you go!: http://www.christianforums.com/f24-christian-teens.html

God bless,
b4G
CF Teen Angel and Squad Leader

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums