Winnipeg
✟236,538.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Can you be more specific when you say are you praying from a Christ-centered, holy life? Also, what would be an example of unrighteous person(is it someone who has no faith, obedience, etc.)?

Well, is Christ the hub around which your life revolves? Do you orbit him in your daily living? Or is he merely an accessory to your life? Is all you do filtered through your relationship to Jesus? Is walking with, and pleasing, him your top priority?

A holy life is a set-apart life, that is, a life set apart from the world, the flesh and the devil unto God, devoted to following His will and way. (2 Corinthians 6:14-18; James 4:4; Galatians 5:24; Romans 6, etc.)

An unrighteous person is one who is disobedient to God, who knows to do good but does not do it, who is fleshly-minded, temporally-focused, and controlled by Self. (Romans 8:5-8; Philippians 3:18-19; James 4:17)

Last edited:
Reactions: Traze77
Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,013.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm one of those people who fail at everything. Nearly every little thing I do. Even when praying nothing happens. I find myself cussing God out because he made me this way. I'm to the point where I don't even care if I make it to heaven. I don't even know what to do. I pray for answers on how to live but don't hear anything.
Yes, you are a failure.

Not because you fail in things, but because you are cussing God and blaming Him for your own mistakes. Thats the ultimate failure.

Stop doing that, work on yourself and you will be much less a failure.

Upvote 0