Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat
Boomers are still the dominant policymakers for government, industry, commerce, and media.

That's one of the reasons we are even having to debate the issue in the first place. Boomers are about the only demographic left where you will find alot of people resisting the notion that there are problems with institutional racism in the US.

Upvote 0

Andy Pierce

Jun 4, 2021
Austin
✟12,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
That's one of the reasons we are even having to debate the issue in the first place. Boomers are about the only demographic left where you will find alot of people resisting the notion that there are problems with institutional racism in the US.
If they really cared, they wouldn't have been the generation that made whites become a minority in the US.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,256,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat
If they really cared, they wouldn't have been the generation that made whites become a minority in the US.

Huh? Are you suggesting Boomers wilfully decreased the birth rate of whites? You can blame widespread contraception on that (and if you think that's a problem, I couldn't disagree with you more).

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

Gary987

Grace to Keep Pace
Jun 3, 2021
Boston
✟10,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
How do you actually know what harmed black people?

That's rather like a father in the labor room telling his wife when her contractions start and end.

That's rather like a father in the labor room telling his wife when her contractions start and end.
When they quartered off living areas and out black peoples there that had no access to work or opportunities. The government oppressed black people. Not white people

Upvote 0

Andy Pierce

Jun 4, 2021
Austin
✟12,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Huh? Are you suggesting Boomers wilfully decreased the birth rate of whites? You can blame widespread contraception on that (and if you think that's a problem, I couldn't disagree with you more).
Boomers willfully increased immigration. Immigration is why whites are becoming a minority in the US.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟282,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Boomers willfully increased immigration. Immigration is why whites are becoming a minority in the US.
And that is probably a good thing.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,449,767.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The last president who seriously tried to stem illegal immigration was Eisenhower, and the Mexican border state governors handed him his head.

Reagan and Johnson opened the floodgates, and neither of them was a Boomer.

• Agree
Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

If I see someone beating a black person with a pipe is it impossible for me to know that being beaten with the pipe was harming the black person?

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,449,767.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If I see someone beating a black person with a pipe is it impossible for me to know that being beaten with the pipe was harming the black person?

What really harmed the black man is that his gun was taken from him first, which is the reason he can't defend himself from someone with only a pipe.

See how that works? You're only seeing the most gross final aspects, not all the steps that led to it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Andy Pierce

Jun 4, 2021
Austin
✟12,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
The last president who seriously tried to stem illegal immigration was Eisenhower, and the Mexican border state governors handed him his head.

Reagan and Johnson opened the floodgates, and neither of them was a Boomer.
Boomers voted

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟730,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Yet whites are a minority now post-boomer generation, and I only hear whites being the only race demonized in public schools and universities.

I've been a white person my whole life, and I don't recall ever being demonized.

-CryptoLutheran

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟730,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

You've been demonized for being white?

That must have been awful. Did you have white friends or family members lynched by an angry mob? Did you have to sit at the back of the bus, or attend a separate school for white people, or be told that you are genetically deficient and a threat to society? It must have been awful when the police turned water hoses and sent dogs to attack you when you were peacefully assembling. I am curious what it's been like to have police officers come into your neighborhood and harass your children, or grandparents, or siblings. What was it like when you were first pulled over for driving while white? How many of your white friends and family members have been assaulted or shot by a police officer? What was it like when you were accosted by an angry lady in the park while you were walking your dog and they called the police on you for being white?

Or did you spout something racist and then someone told you you were being racist and you didn't like that?

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟730,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Vodie Bacham has the best dialog on CRT. SEARCH HIM
ON YOUTUBE TO DISCOVER WHAT CRT is and why it opposes scripture

As best as I can tell "CRT" is the new "Shariah Law" boogeyman of the paranoid far-right fringe. While nobody can actually point out how or where it's being implemented, it's definitely happening and we should all be really scared and peeing ourselves, because the non-white people are coming to take our guns and freedoms and make us pledge allegiance to Karl Marx and Satan, and then they'll give every white person a wedgie.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟759,871.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What makes you think that's what's at stake? Again, conservative ethics are deficient, because they frame everything as being about them.

The only option I can see is for me to just off myself for being white. What do you want me to do? Even agreeing with CRT is not okay because I'm white and agreeing with it is just another way of expressing white supremacy according to CRT. What am I supposed to do to placate this ideology? Like, honest question, dude.

• Winner
Reactions: Gary987
Upvote 0

Andy Pierce

Jun 4, 2021
Austin
✟12,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
You've been demonized for being white?

That must have been awful. Did you have white friends or family members lynched by an angry mob? Did you have to sit at the back of the bus, or attend a separate school for white people, or be told that you are genetically deficient and a threat to society? It must have been awful when the police turned water hoses and sent dogs to attack you when you were peacefully assembling. I am curious what it's been like to have police officers come into your neighborhood and harass your children, or grandparents, or siblings. What was it like when you were first pulled over for driving while white? How many of your white friends and family members have been assaulted or shot by a police officer? What was it like when you were accosted by an angry lady in the park while you were walking your dog and they called the police on you for being white?

Or did you spout something racist and then someone told you you were being racist and you didn't like that?

-CryptoLutheran
Whites were disproportionately lynched. Most Americans don't know that.
Black on white murder is far more common than white on black murder.

Go live in South Africa.

Last edited:
Upvote 0