I'm a Colorado NRC delegate Ballot #104 and why I want to go. Your Thoughts?

Should a US Father have the right to protect an Unborn child when the mother cannot ?

• Total voters

Stuart Currier

Apr 2, 2016
Palmer Lake Colorado
✟15,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My reason for going is two fold, one to pick a candidate for president and second for campaigning for US fathers rights for medical treatment of the unborn child as seen
here on www.LookMeUp.US.

When the mother is crying for help and the father is barred from helping something needs to change.

This is dear to my heart after the death of my daughter Anastasia back in 2013 due to a 7 month late term chemical abortion conducted by the Ukrainian government.

If you read the web page you might understand how it has everything to do with US State Dept and federal laws to not block medical facilities to an unborn. We lost our daughter due to policy changes by Kerry's office in 2013. I was denied to allow my unborn daughter into a hospital in Germany or Bostons children's hospital, because I was not the mother asking. This is so wrong it needs to be fixed badly. Ukraine was was only a scared puppet in my case.

God took my little girl Anastasia to heaven on the same day 5 years earlier her Grandmother left this earth. It was the only comforting sign to stop me from having a huge mental break down. It's time to fight back as seen here www.LookMeUp.US

Do you think I have a good reason to go visit all those political leaders and media?
Does anyone else want to help make this into a new Federal Law?
This is real chair my wife sat in!
chair.jpg