• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

I'm a bit worried

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by pinkmochi, Jan 20, 2021.

1. pinkmochi

pinkmochi New Member

+7
    Malaysia
    Christian
    Single
    hello! any help would be appreciated. english is not my first language, i am sorry if i sound rude or have any grammar mistakes.

i am hearing a bit of weird noise in my left ear (tinnitus i think) and i am a bit worried about it. i wish for it to go away.. while there is no noticeable change in my hearing or any pain at all (thankfully), i am still worried and pray it leaves as it's a bit bothersome.

i wish i didn't have to be so worried about it but i cannot help myself. i'd appreciate any prayers to calm myself a little, i really cannot help but overthink.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Broken Fence

Broken Fence God blessed and hallowed the 7th day Supporter

+1,384
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Constitution
    Lord, we would like to lift up @pinkmochi to You. Lord please heal her ear, in Jesus's name. Lord we ask that You guide her and protect her. We ask that Your Holy Spirit come upon her in a mighty way. In Yeshua's (Jesus's) Holy Name. Amen.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Maria Billingsley

Maria Billingsley Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,073
    United States
    Christian
    In Relationship
    Welcome ! My fiance had dental work and then the ringing started in his ear and its still there. My daughter has tinnitus because a tree fell on her house and hit the side of her head. I am just at the tail end of my 10 day quarantine, I got covid, and a ringing in my ear comes and goes. So you are not alone! I have no solution to offer you and I will pray this passes quicky! Be blessed.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
  4. Junia

Junia Well-Known Member

+1,358
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Private
    Sounds awful. Poor you! Prayers going up

5. splish- splash

splish- splash And with that said, be drenched! Supporter

+1,002
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Private
    Dear Father. We thank you because of your Faithfulness. We now pray for, our dear Sister Pinkmochi's healing. In the mighty name of our Lord Jesus. Amen

6. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+8,033
    Messianic
    Private
    Your English seems great to me! I pray you will be led to whatever natural and/or medical help that leads to freedom from any health concern.

7. LastAcorn99

LastAcorn99 Active Member

+341
    Non-Denom
    Private
    I'll be praying for you, friend. May the Lord touch you and bring healing according to His will. Grace and peace to you!