IllumiCorp Training Video - Is this video really real? - Discuss.

Pastor J Dog

Sep 29, 2012
✟499.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
POSTED ON YOUTUBE JULY 2012.
CUTTING EDGE NEWS PEOPLE!!
THIS HAPPENED JUST A COUPLE MONTHS AGO...
CHRISTIANS ONLY PLEASE.

DISCUSS.

LINK
--------------------------------------------

n393-9.jpg

People live their lives bound by
what they accept as correct and true.
That's how they define reality.
But what does it mean to be correct
Or true? Merely vague concepts...
Their reality may all be a mirage.
Can we consider them to simply be
Living in their own world, shaped
by their beliefs?

- Shippuuden, Uchiha Itachi

images

You better wake up. The world you live in
Is just a sugar-coated topping! There is
Another world beneath it - the real world.

- Blade

0-the-matrix-red-blue-pill.jpg

images

Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you
Were so sure was real? What if you were
Unable to wake from that dream? How would
You know the difference between the dream
World and the real world?

What is the Matrix? Control. The Matrix is
A computer-generated dream world built to
Keep us under control in order to change a
Human being into this. [holds up a battery]

- The Matrix, Morpheus

mordor.jpg

They were once men. Great kings of men. Then
Sauron the deceiver gave to them nine rings
Of power. Blinded by their greed, they took
Them without question, one by one falling
Into darkness. Now they are slaves to his will.
They are the Nazgul, Ringwraiths, neither
Living nor dead. At all times they feel the
Presence of the Ring, drawn to the power of
The One. They will never stop hunting you.

- Lord of the Rings, Aragorn

star-wars-episode-iii-anakin-skywalker-4900969.jpg

The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to
Many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.

- Star Wars, Darth Sidius

I sense great fear in you, Skywalker. You have
Hate… you have anger… but you don’t use them.

- Star Wars, Count Dooku

Luke, you can destroy the Emperor. He has
Foreseen this. It is your destiny. Join me, and
Together we can rule the galaxy as father and
Son.

- Star Wars, Darth Vader

images

These days, all it takes for your dreams to
Come true is money and power.

- Final Fantasy, President Shinra

A little fear will control the minds of the
Common people

- Final Fatasy, Rufus

No one lives in the slums because they want
To. It's like this train. It can't run
Anywhere except where its rails take it.

- Final Fantasy, Cloud

People are ignorant. They'll feel better as
Long as someone is punished.

- Final Fantasy, Rufus

What I have shown you is reality. What you
Remember... that is the illusion.

- Final Fantasy, Sephiroth

Last edited:

GenetoJean

Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Delaware
Visit site
✟18,940.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Really, why do you have to include things that make the page so big it doesnt even fit on the monitor.

But, no I dont think it is real. I think it was made as a spoof or by anti-illuminati conspirists. I dont believe in a secret organizaion ruling the world. I do believe in numerous organiztions working behind the scenes to get individual goals accomplished.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Can't tell for certain if it's authentic or not, but it was certainly well presented.
The guide left little out in terms of the overall control the illuminati hold over the globe and our resources, right down to our very lives.

Until this vid, I've yet to see an illuminati conspiracy vid which touched on all the different aspects of their agenda. However, it could be just a person or group who came together with all their evidence and made this conglomeration video, and rather than focusing on their own investigations, they merged their different evidences together, ever so briefly into this one summation video.

Nicely done if that's the case.:thumbsup:

Sinister if it's authentic.:prayer:

Upvote 0

Pastor J Dog

Sep 29, 2012
✟499.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Really, why do you have to include things that make the page so big it doesnt even fit on the monitor.

Fixed.

But, no I dont think it is real. I think it was made as a spoof or by anti-illuminati conspirists. I dont believe in a secret organizaion ruling the world. I do believe in numerous organiztions working behind the scenes to get individual goals accomplished.

Possible.
Hope so.

Upvote 0

Pastor J Dog

Sep 29, 2012
✟499.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Can't tell for certain if it's authentic or not, but it was certainly well presented.
The guide left little out in terms of the overall control the illuminati hold over the globe and our resources, right down to our very lives.

My point, right.

Until this vid, I've yet to see an illuminati conspiracy vid which touched on all the different aspects of their agenda. However, it could be just a person or group who came together with all their evidence and made this conglomeration video, and rather than focusing on their own investigations, they merged their different evidences together, ever so briefly into this one summation video.

Nicely done if that's the case.:thumbsup:

Sinister if it's authentic.:prayer:

Ha ha.
It's a possibility.
There are those who say, like myself, that the
Skeptics are working in cahoots with the Conspiracy Theorists like,
Alex Jones to create war.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My point, right.

Ha ha.
It's a possibility.
There are those who say, like myself, that the
Skeptics are working in cahoots with the Conspiracy Theorists like,
Alex Jones to create war.

Hard to get a good read on Jones.

One minute he's bringing info of grand conspiracy among the GOP, then next, he's spooning with them in anti Obama bashing.

Meethinks.....he's just padding his pockets, and nothing more.:sorry:

Upvote 0

Pastor J Dog

Sep 29, 2012
✟499.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hard to get a good read on Jones.

One minute he's bringing info of grand conspiracy among the GOP, then next, he's spooning with them in anti Obama bashing.

Meethinks.....he's just padding his pockets, and nothing more.:sorry:

Lol, ya think ey. Well me hopes he get saved then.

I haven't listened to ol' Jones since last week Tuesday.
I find him more interesting than the news in my Country.
It's boring.

Upvote 0

Bethesda

Sep 11, 2012
✟8,601.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
A quick bit of googling came up with this from

http://prof77.wordpress.com/2011/05/12/illumicorp-matt-andersons-dark-nwo-parody/

Re: ILLUMICORP- new hire training video » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:34 am​
. . . contacted the film producer and this is the email I received:​
Matt Anderson <manderboots@gmail.com> wrote:​
Illumicorp is a parody of sorts. I guess the best way to describe it is that I wanted to make a corporate training video for the &#8216;Illuminati&#8217; that synthesized all of the conspiracy information floating around. If such a group did exist, how would they really function? My wager was they would act just like any other faceless mega-corporation. It was originally to be part of a larger project, but that never came about so I released Illumicorp as it&#8217;s own standalone video.​
May I inquire about your interest in the project? Hope this info helps! Thanks for your interest!​
Matt​

Matt Anderson: Matt grew up on a small island off the coast of Vancouver, Canada. He received a scholarship to attend the Vancouver Film School and upon graduating in 2000, moved to New York city to pursue a career in film and motion graphics. Directing a number of commercials, music videos and short films, Matt evolved a diverse skill-set which he has now applied to making his first feature length documentary, &#8216;Fall and Winter&#8217;.

So its a parody/spoof - those who want to believe in it will say its chillingly likely to be what the real Illuminati would do (if they were dopey enough to make a video and then lose control over it). The fact that its professional looking etc etc doesn't really mean anything as there is a whole industry in California devoted to making films look realistic (and there have been no end of spoof TV news shows etc). Just another version for the 21st century of the old Orson Welles War of the World radio broadcast.

Of course those who believe in the Illuminati will say that the person claiming to have made the film is an Illuminati agent! At least though we can take comfort from the fact that if they do exist they are not the most secret secret society in the world.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pastor J Dog

Sep 29, 2012
✟499.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A quick bit of googling came up with this from

Illumicorp: Matt Anderson&#8217;s Dark NWO Parody . . . yikes « Dregs of the Future

Re: ILLUMICORP- new hire training video » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:34 am​
. . . contacted the film producer and this is the email I received:​
Matt Anderson <manderboots@gmail.com> wrote:​
Illumicorp is a parody of sorts. I guess the best way to describe it is that I wanted to make a corporate training video for the ‘Illuminati’ that synthesized all of the conspiracy information floating around. If such a group did exist, how would they really function? My wager was they would act just like any other faceless mega-corporation. It was originally to be part of a larger project, but that never came about so I released Illumicorp as it’s own standalone video.​
May I inquire about your interest in the project? Hope this info helps! Thanks for your interest!​
Matt​

Matt Anderson: Matt grew up on a small island off the coast of Vancouver, Canada. He received a scholarship to attend the Vancouver Film School and upon graduating in 2000, moved to New York city to pursue a career in film and motion graphics. Directing a number of commercials, music videos and short films, Matt evolved a diverse skill-set which he has now applied to making his first feature length documentary, ‘Fall and Winter’.

So its a parody/spoof - those who want to believe in it will say its chillingly likely to be what the real Illuminati would do (if they were dopey enough to make a video and then lose control over it). The fact that its professional looking etc etc doesn't really mean anything as there is a whole industry in California devoted to making films look realistic (and there have been no end of spoof TV news shows etc). Just another version for the 21st century of the old Orson Welles War of the World radio broadcast.

Of course those who believe in the Illuminati will say that the person claiming to have made the film is an Illuminati agent! At least though we can take comfort from the fact that if they do exist they are not the most secret secret society in the world.

Do you have a 5 second version?

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟728,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I know that I for one, if I ran an ancient, clandestine, global shadow empire that I would totally name my organization IllumiCorp. Definitely. I mean, that's like super duper secret right?

images

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0