• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Ill for four months and very frustrated

prospereau

Mar 16, 2005
✟117.00
Faith
Christian
Hi All,

I got ill about four months ago with a problem in the upper right of my abdomen. It makes it difficult for me in pretty much any posture. I've had just about every test under the sun including what they call a diagnostic laperoscopy (basically they cut you open, stick a camera inside and take a look). They can't find anything....every test or scan comes up negative and it's driving me nuts. My life is on hold and they can't even tell me why. They seem pretty certain that it's not serious but it's been debilitating enough to put me off work for two months (I've never been off work for more than a couple of days previously and not in hospital for 30 years).

I've asked god in ever prayer to take this burden from me or help the doctors find out what is wrong but so far I know nothing. I'm finding it hard and would appreciate your prayers.

P.

Endearing lil Influenza

Everything begins with "E"
Oct 26, 2003
Australia
Visit site
✟10,887.00
Faith
Christian
((((((((prospereau)))))))))

I once heard on the news this lady had an abdominal pain... did a lot of test and found nothing... but later they finally discovered that the problem was on the sensory nerves (the problem originated from the spine!!!)

don't know if that would help... I pray that God will look after you.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,052,632.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) from me too. This sounds very distressing, I pray they will be able to discover the cause of it soon. I also hope you are getting any pain relief that you need.

Upvote 0