I'll bet we're still here on September 24th. :)

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
september 23 2017 - YouTube

I'm always amazed when the various 'doomsday' folks fail to learn from the mistakes of the past when it comes to predicting specific 'dates' of planetary destruction, or alien intervention. I'm doubly amazed when such sources are linked to the Bible, since the Bible itself states that nobody will know the hour or day. It's a bit of a logical contradiction. :)

I'll prove that I'm a great "psychic/prophet" by predicting that the world won't actually end in two days. :) :) :)

-Luca

Apr 11, 2017
United Kingdom
✟29,361.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I believe that nothing will happen on the 23rd but something caught my attention.

The Simpsons. The kids cartoon show throughout the years has predicted many events here on Earth. A few examples are that of Trump becoming president and even the Ebola virus outbreak. In an episode in the show however, Homer predicted the rapture or some end time event it was the 23rd of September.

The secret societies after all control all of the media, and how they all constantly sending messages everywhere.

Just thought someone might find this interesting.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

I'm always amazed when the various 'doomsday' folks fail to learn from the mistakes of the past when it comes to predicting specific 'dates' of planetary destruction, or alien intervention. I'm doubly amazed when such sources are linked to the Bible, since the Bible itself states that nobody will know the hour or day. It's a bit of a logical contradiction. :)

I'll prove that I'm a great "psychic/prophet" by predicting that the world won't actually end in two days. :) :) :)
I'm no great prophet or psychic, my approach is to take a good look at Rev. 12. This follows the sounding of the seventh seal and the completion of the ministry of the Two Witnesses in Jerusalem. Unless I missed to opening of the seals and the sounding of the trumpets entirely I think some of these people need to work on their expositional skills.

I don't know if it has some remote significance but I seriously doubt God would resort to astrological signs as esoteric as this one, since he forbade it in the Old Testament. Sometimes he will use signs in the heavens. like the star of Bethlehem, or even stopping the sun in the sky. Jesus did say their would be signs in the heavens but he was a little unclear as to what they will include. Looking at the second trumpet blast, 'a blazing mountain' and some celestial object called 'wormwood' falling from the sky suggests some kind of celestial objects falling to earth. I wouldn't be surprised if some astronomer might be able to see their approach but that's just idle speculation.

Grace and peace,
Mark

Last edited:
Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If the doomsday fear-mongers are right, good. I, for one, welcome the change.

But if in the more likely event they're wrong... ugh...

Still, considering all the leftwing Chicken Littles who lose their minds about "global warming", it doesn't look like there are very many people who predict sunshine and good times in our future.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I believe that nothing will happen on the 23rd but something caught my attention.

The Simpsons. The kids cartoon show throughout the years has predicted many events here on Earth. A few examples are that of Trump becoming president and even the Ebola virus outbreak. In an episode in the show however, Homer predicted the rapture or some end time event it was the 23rd of September.

The secret societies after all control all of the media, and how they all constantly sending messages everywhere.

Trump has been considered by various people to be a
potential candidate for 20 years. So that's not a big one.

Upvote 0

Bro. Daniel

Prophet & Psalmist
Aug 22, 2017
Eph. 1:4, Ps. 139:15, Jer. 1:5, Virginia, U.S.
✟15,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

It should be a full planetary alignment the 23rd from what I read. If you have Google Sky Map you can see it also, especially as Jupiter passes through the constellation of Virgo - the woman in travail in Revelation 12.

The actual rapture date for the white throne judgment is unknown to me.
Other things must happen first and 'when' will be up to Father God.

Only prophecies I've heard for the 23rd are geographical shift of the atlas, major weather changes meaning it will shift up and down / fluctuate drastically, and time will be shortened / sped up.

According to a prophetess, God says September of 2017 will be a month to remember.

But, it's always best to pray and confirm with God to get the truth.

Shalom and blessings,

Bro. Daniel

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian

Why would you think that?

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It should be a full planetary alignment the 23rd from what I read. If you have Google Sky Map you can see it also, especially as Jupiter passes through the constellation of Virgo - the woman in travail in Revelation 12.

The actual rapture date for the white throne judgment is unknown to me.
Other things must happen first and 'when' will be up to Father God.

Only prophecies I've heard for the 23rd are geographical shift of the atlas, major weather changes meaning it will shift up and down / fluctuate drastically, and time will be shortened / sped up.

According to a prophetess, God says September of 2017 will be a month to remember.

But, it's always best to pray and confirm with God to get the truth.

Shalom and blessings,

Bro. Daniel
I'm curious, did she say anything specific? Other then the general reference here of course.

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate

Prophecy is not time based, and if it was, God certainly isn't using a Gregorian or Julian calendar. He is using the star map He gave us for signs and seasons.

The "next step" in the prophetic events happen only after the event before it happens first. E.g. Christ will NOT come back until the man of sin is revealed and has been around for a while - nearly obliterating the saints, and setting up the abomination that causes desolation. It will be a spiritual chimera.

We are barely in the birth pangs... maybe seal 3, definitely not at trump 1 yet.

Now, what people should fully understand is that someone will be made to seem like the antichrist so that by comparison the real antichrist figure spoken of in Daniel and Revelation will look like the Christ - deceiving even the people who should know who he is (if it was possible.)

Nuclear war, as it were, is no where near the end. There will be a lot more events to happen before Antichrist comes on the scene. The world will seem like it is 1% from total destruction (people's heart failing with fear) and then...

Suddenly this miraculous entity that completely restores everything, who speaks so intoxicatingly, will rise up out of the ashes.

People will be so faint that when this entity appears most everyone will worship him as a god. "It will be the logical thing to do."

Please everyone for the literal love of God: stop giving out dates. If God gave you a date, keep it to yourself. If you are getting prophecy clearly YOU are one of the only ones who can interpret/receive the information. Most all of the rest of the world will scoff, and it will allow for ignorance of real events/prophecy we should all know.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

When this doesn't happen, will you believe other things this prophetess says?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bro. Daniel

Prophet & Psalmist
Aug 22, 2017
✟15,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm curious, did she say anything specific? Other then the general reference here of course.

Only recently about another hurricane similar to Andrew should be coming several more hurricanes are on the way, the timeframe is unknown. California will be hit with a Tsunami by end of 2019-2020 and to pray for some well-known leaders in the church to repent or it won't be well for them.

Shalom and Blessings,

Bro. Daniel

Upvote 0

Bro. Daniel

Prophet & Psalmist
Aug 22, 2017
✟15,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
When this doesn't happen, will you believe other things this prophetess says?

It depends, it's always best to pray and confirm. So far she gave prophecies in January 2017 this was going to happen during the year, exact dates were unknown. Many prophecies have come to pass such as destruction from hurricanes wiping out some of the islands in the Caribbean Archipelago, India had a flood that killed 1200, Mexico had 2 monster earthquakes, she had visions of the naval ships getting in accidents, and there's been many hurricanes and other natural disasters that were prophesied by her come to pass over the years so... maybe this will?

God bestows mercy according to how many saints prayed to spare lives to give the unsaved chances to repent and come to Him. (Romans 9:15)

Christ, the Holy Spirit, and Angels also intercede for everyone daily more than the saints to repent and come to God.

God's been withholding judgment for far too long and He's tired of losing His children to satan because they follow him knowingly or unknowingly. He said the churches are too lukewarm and this is judgment against them. I can only suggest you seek Him and ask to confirm.

Shalom and blessings,

Bro. Daniel

• Friendly
Reactions: mark kennedy
Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Only recently about another hurricane similar to Andrew should be coming several more hurricanes are on the way, the timeframe is unknown. California will be hit with a Tsunami by end of 2019-2020 and to pray for some well-known leaders in the church to repent or it won't be well for them.

Shalom and Blessings,

Bro. Daniel
Interesting, thanks for sharing.

• Friendly
Reactions: Bro. Daniel
Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It depends, it's always best to pray and confirm. So far she gave prophecies in January 2017 this was going to happen during the year, exact dates were unknown. Many prophecies have come to pass such as destruction from hurricanes wiping out some of the islands in the Caribbean Archipelago, India had a flood that killed 1200, Mexico had 2 monster earthquakes, she had visions of the naval ships getting in accidents, and there's been many hurricanes and other natural disasters that were prophesied by her come to pass over the years so... maybe this will?

God bestows mercy according to how many saints prayed to spare lives to give the unsaved chances to repent and come to Him. (Romans 9:15)

Christ, the Holy Spirit, and Angels also intercede for everyone daily more than the saints to repent and come to God.

God's been withholding judgment for far too long and He's tired of losing His children to satan because they follow him knowingly or unknowingly. He said the churches are too lukewarm and this is judgment against them. I can only suggest you seek Him and ask to confirm.

Shalom and blessings,

Bro. Daniel
I'll buy the lukewarm leaders. Those disasters seem kind of distinctive since there were three in a row. I do have a strange feeling about September myself, got this odd feeling that something with Israel is going to happen. Perhaps it will be nothing but I suppose if nothing significant happens this month I can shake it off.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

There is nothing in Romans 9:15 that talks about the number of Saints praying having an effect. Indeed, Romans 9:16 says the exact opposite:

"So then, it does not depend on man’s desire or effort, but on God’s mercy."

God's been withholding judgment for far too long

Evidence please. This sounds like wishful thinking on your part.

I can only suggest you seek Him and ask to confirm.

Based on your beliefs which are so far unevidenced or not scriptural, I'd suggest you first.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bro. Daniel

Prophet & Psalmist
Aug 22, 2017
✟15,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
There is nothing in Romans 9:15 that talks about the number of Saints praying having an effect. Indeed, Romans 9:16 says the exact opposite:

"So then, it does not depend on man’s desire or effort, but on God’s mercy."

Evidence please. This sounds like wishful thinking on your part.

Based on your beliefs which are so far unevidenced or not scriptural, I'd suggest you first.

I can only ask you to pray and confirm to God for truth and evidence. I suggest coming to God first prior to seeking confirmation. :)

I used Romans 9:15 as reference as to whom He has mercy on. Meaning if I intercede for someone in prayer, it's up to God on whether He will bestow mercy or not to give them enough time to repent and come to Him. A relationship with God always helps.

Shalom and blessings,

Bro. Daniel

• Agree
Reactions: mark kennedy
Upvote 0

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I can only ask you to pray and confirm to God for truth and evidence. I suggest coming to God first prior to seeking confirmation. :)

This would carry more weight if there was any evidence you had done the same :wave:

I used Romans 9:15 as reference as to whom He has mercy on.

No you didn't. What you said was

God bestows mercy according to how many saints prayed to spare lives to give the unsaved chances to repent and come to Him

You directly tied the bestowal of Mercy to the effort of man, a direct contradiction of both versus.

Meaning if I intercede for someone in prayer, it's up to God on whether He will bestow mercy or not to give them enough time to repent and come to Him.

You intercession is irrelevant. It's up to God regardless of your prayer.

At least that is the case with the scripture you have provided so far.

A relationship with God always helps.

Helps with what?

Upvote 0

Bro. Daniel

Prophet & Psalmist
Aug 22, 2017
✟15,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This would carry more weight if there was any evidence you had done the same :wave:

No you didn't. What you said was

You directly tied the bestowal of Mercy to the effort of man, a direct contradiction of both versus.

You intercession is irrelevant. It's up to God regardless of your prayer.

At least that is the case with the scripture you have provided so far.

Helps with what?

I prayed and received confirmation with a yes awhile back, then received a few more dreams as confirmation also. It usually occurs in a 3 day span for me. People did that in the Bible and it still works today thankfully. Fasting helps also.

But if I revealed this before, would you have believed considering you are not of the faith?
I get refuted a lot, even with fellow believers which is saddening and it grieves God. Comes with the territory. God did say His people will get persecution. :)

Trying to spiritually discern scripture as an unsaved person will see every verse in the Bible as contradictory. I've been guilty of the same as I used to question the same way you did long ago before getting to know Him myself and had to repent.

Claiming to know God without a relationship though isn't recommended even with His word in hand as it becomes condemning and contradictory instead of convicting and confirming. Prayer is just communicating with God such as asking Him simple questions: "Is what this person said correct?" When you don't hear an answer, sometimes He'll send a prophet to you, give you a dream, or you can ask for types of confirmation especially if it lines up with His word. This builds faith as well.

A relationship with God, the Holy Spirit and Christ is very necessary for discernment. It's why I suggested prayer and confirmation. But for that to happen, you must come to Christ first and submit to Him.

Then answers can be revealed in time by God as He begins to teach and potter those in their daily walk whenever and however He desires to reveal them.

God is not a respecter of persons and it is truly up to Him if He wants to bestow mercy on someone. But He does give others favor especially for His true chosen ones (Saints) that can earnestly pray for someone and God will shift and move on their behalf because of their faith and relationship with Him.

This works especially if they're living their lives for Him doing His will listening to His voice and obeying His commands on a daily basis to the best of their own ability as no one is perfect. This is expressed in Jeremiah 7:23 and what follows is what Christ said in John 10:26-30.

If you love reading the Bible and submitting scripture references which is awesome by the way, then please reconsider in becoming His child and seek the answers through Him.

Shalom and blessings,

Bro. Daniel

Upvote 0

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I prayed and received confirmation with a yes awhile back, then received a few more dreams as confirmation also. It usually occurs in a 3 day span for me. People did that in the Bible and it still works today thankfully. Fasting helps also.

I am not arguing with your personal experiences, am arguing your exegesis of Romans 9:15 and 16.

But if I revealed this before, would you have believed considering you are not of the faith?

So long as it does not harm others, I have absolutely no problem with you believing whatever you like. However, for your own sake and your own credibility, it would help if your scriptural evidence did not directly contradict what you are saying.

I get refuted a lot, even with fellow believers which is saddening and it grieves God. Comes with the territory. God did say His people will get persecution. :)

People on anonymous boards disagreeing with you is NOT persecution. I'm not in a position to know what emotions God does or does not have, but I would have thought based on previous experience he is more saddened and grieved by poor prosthetylisation which has the opposite effect of it's intent. Your commission, as I understand it, is to help bring people to God. You are instead driving them away.

I am, so far, more confirmed in my disbelief based directly on what you have posted. If that does grieve God, do you think it aimed at me or you?

Trying to spiritually discern scripture as an unsaved person will see every verse in the Bible as contradictory.

That's not what I said. I see no contradiction in this part of scripture. What I see is contradiction in the very clear and precise message said scripture states and what you are saying.

But He does give others favor especially for His true chosen ones (Saints) that can earnestly pray for someone and God will shift and move on their behalf because of their faith and relationship with Him.

Scriptural evidence please. This also directly contradicts Romans 9:15-16

This works especially if they're living their lives for Him doing His will listening to His voice and obeying His commands on a daily basis to the best of their own ability as no one is perfect. This is expressed in Jeremiah 7:23 and what follows is what Christ said in John 10:26-30.

Again, there is absolutely nothing in John 10:26-30 or Jeremiah 7:23 which even remotely supports the concept of intercessory prayer for others.

Upvote 0