Midwest
✟78,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Will miss you Old Lady (it still feels impolite calling you that :D)

:D Just think of it as a compliment! God has allowed me to get old and maybe I've gained some wisdom; I at least hope I have.

Humor Old Age 10.jpg

and pray that the Lord will provide what is best for you in terms of healing and help. :prayer:

My doctor wanted me to keep taking the meds but I didn't and I'm so happy that I'm no longer repeatedly falling asleep. I dropped out of physical therapy because my girls would rather not be my taxi service (I don't drive and don't own a car and I'm not upset about not going to P. T.); another benefit to not going is having more time for other important things.

Thank you for prayers! God is being good to me all the time. :clap: May you be blessed, too.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟340,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I changed doctors and meds then went back to my former doctor and now I'm older and fall asleep anyway. LOL.
Nothing wrong with sleeping. My favorite thing to do:)

• Haha
Reactions: Rescued One
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟78,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Will miss you Old Lady (it still feels impolite calling you that :D) and pray that the Lord will provide what is best for you in terms of healing and help. :prayer:
Thanks for those prayers way back then. You don't have to call me that anymore. I'm too old for such a username! LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: rebornfree
Upvote 0