1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

IJWTS Thread #13 (11)

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by kevlite2020, Jun 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AllForJesus

AllForJesus Guest

+0
    IJWTS :tutu::tutu: guess guess?! today AFJ is going to her last exammmmm :clap::clap::clap:

2. Aino

Aino God's own

+633
    Christian
    Married
    Yayy!! :D I know that you'll do awesomely!

3. AllForJesus

AllForJesus Guest

+0
    Thank you :hug:

4. Wren

Wren Well-Known Member

+2,194
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Married
    Congrats! And Good luck!

5. AllForJesus

AllForJesus Guest

+0
    Done :clap::clap::clap: infinty :clap:s

6. Keri

Keri Well-Known Member

+3,230
    United States
    Other Religion
    In Relationship
    IJWTS- TGIF!!! I love Fridays. I should get up and get to work eventually today.

7. CoachR64

CoachR64 Awesome, with a side order of amazing

+632
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    IJWTS I am back from Vegas! I didn't win any money, but I didn't lose much either. It was a much needed vacation to wrap my head around everything going on in my life right now. I do have a feeling today is going to be the longest day ever waiting until tomorrow to have a talk with someone I really care about.

Coach

8. FaithPrevails

FaithPrevails Well-Known Member

+1,011
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    IJWTS for two days in a row now, I've seen a raccoon walking down the edge of the pond around this time of day. Makes me nervous that it's out mid-day like this.

9. Marycita

Marycita Guest

+0
    IJWTS - Oy to never ending drama

10. scraparcs

scraparcs aka Mayor McCheese

+4,387
    Private
    IJWTS I hope all goes well, Coach!

11. Keri

Keri Well-Known Member

+3,230
    United States
    Other Religion
    In Relationship
    IJWTS- it's such a beautiful day here at home. 54°, cool ocean breeze. I have to go to work. Blarg.

12. Rory

Rory The Dude abides...

+557
    Christian
    Single
    IJWTS, I so miss the west coast. :(

13. FaithPrevails

FaithPrevails Well-Known Member

+1,011
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    IJWTS I hate sitting and waiting. :argh:

14. Wren

Wren Well-Known Member

+2,194
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Married
    IJWTS-I have a phone interview scheduled for a week from Monday! :clap:

I'm a little concerned because she told me that was the earliest she could schedule me due to many other phone interviews scheduled all next week. So, lots of competition. Not that I'm surprised to have lots of competition in the current state of the economy. I'm pretty confident about the interview (especially after my last phone interview), but I'm a touch nervous that they'll select someone before my interview and cancel it. Prayers, of course, are greatly appreciated.

15. Keri

Keri Well-Known Member

+3,230
    United States
    Other Religion
    In Relationship
    Awesome! Congrats. I pray that they will show favor on you!

As someone who is involved in the hiring process of new employees, we usually interview all applicants before making a decision. I hope this company is that way too. :)

16. Keri

Keri Well-Known Member

+3,230
    United States
    Other Religion
    In Relationship
    IJWTS- I finished 5 hours of work in 2 hours! Now what do I do? :p

17. Wren

Wren Well-Known Member

+2,194
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Married
    Thank you!

I'm hoping this company operates that way as well. It feels good to even be considered at this point.

18. CoachR64

CoachR64 Awesome, with a side order of amazing

+632
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    IJWTS I am not a happy camper.... I put a lot of time and money into being thoughtful and trying to do something really special for my nieces. I spent $250+ to get them 2nd row floor tickets to see the Jonas Brothers next month. I get an e-mail today saying the Jonas Brothers canceled their show here to focus on a European tour. I am getting my money back, so that is not the problem. What kills me is how disappointed my nieces are going to be. They were really excited about this and looking forward to it.

If you are going to commit to a concert schedule, then don't drop it to focus on other places. Be true to your fans. I understand medical/family emergencies and such canceling shows, but to do it just to focus on a different place? That is poor in my book.

Coach

19. Marycita

Marycita Guest

+0
    IJWTS - ¡Vamos Rafa!

20. Wren

Wren Well-Known Member

+2,194
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Married
    That would tick me off, too. How unprofessional!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.