Washington
✟13,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
IJWTS ^_^ I get the best coffee this way because then I can buy whole, fair trade beans and grind a few days worth at a time.

You should totally watch the video. I know I am obsessed with coffee because I can tell you I have seen that video, and a couple like it, at least a 3 times.
IJWTS - I grind my own beans too, I mean, come on, I'm from Seattle, I just don't make my own pods...So, I just watched the video, that looks like something my mom would've done, like milking your own cow, and making your own cheese. Did I mention my mom was from Wisconsin :p ^_^

I wonder what happened to my french press?

Upvote 0

soccerdad66

Veteran
Apr 4, 2007
Washington
✟13,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
IJWTS-that this forum has been very fun today!:clap:
IJWTS - I know, and what's wrong with people? I mean, where's the drama, minus I'm leaving. :doh:

And I just noticed that Historia's next post with be 3000. I think that we should do something special for her, like show her how to make her own coffee pods :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

IamHeather

Christian hippie girl
May 20, 2008
✟8,620.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
IJWTS - I grind my own beans too, I mean, come on, I'm from Seattle, I just don't make my own pods...So, I just watched the video, that looks like something my mom would've done, like milking your own cow, and making your own cheese. Did I mention my mom was from Wisconsin :p ^_^

I wonder what happened to my french press?

IJWTS Coolness comes from Wisconsin. True story.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

soccerdad66

Veteran
Apr 4, 2007
Washington
✟13,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
IJWTS Coolness comes from Wisconsin. True story.
IJWTS - Where's True Story WI, I couldn't find it on a map. I was going to go there for some coldness. (lets me honest, it's more like coldness in WI) :p

Upvote 0

Supplanter

There is no charge for awesomeness.
May 12, 2008
Georgia
Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
IJWTS No, I love that you said that. It makes me feel less strange.

IJWTS it's good to know that together we might actually even be considered normal and not strange at all, because isn't shared strangeness normalcy? :)

Upvote 0

Supplanter

There is no charge for awesomeness.
May 12, 2008
Georgia
Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
IJWTS - Supplanter - go exercise! Right now!

IJWTS Thank you D. I think I will. I'm suddenly feeling more motivated. I'm thinking I might do some cardio on the mini trampoline. It'll be bouncy.

Upvote 0