Washington
✟13,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
IJWTS that senseo coffee pods are awful, bitter tasting, yuck. This from a person who likes Sumatra and doesn't find the "bite" in that to be too much at all. I wouldn't have bought them at all except Shelly had a coupon for a free pack.
Are you talking about the kind you just add water, or brew in a pot? I have the "frothly" coffee maker that I bought a few years ago, and that uses the senseo too. Actually, all I did was make the hole a little bigger, so it doesn't froth up, and it's ok. Millstone makes those pods and the coffee is better then the senseo, I think. I dont usually care for Millstone because they're always a little weaker, but it tastes better.

Upvote 0

soccerdad66

Veteran
Apr 4, 2007
Washington
✟13,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
IJWTS - I just had lunch, and I'm still a little hungry, and it was plenty of food. Maybe that's why I barely made it 5 mins before I thought I was working on a heart attack during my soccer game last night. Hard to run when you're carrying around all the extra food in your belly :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

IamHeather

Christian hippie girl
May 20, 2008
✟8,620.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Are you talking about the kind you just add water, or brew in a pot? I have the "frothly" coffee maker that I bought a few years ago, and that uses the senseo too. Actually, all I did was make the hole a little bigger, so it doesn't froth up, and it's ok. Millstone makes those pods and the coffee is better then the senseo, I think. I dont usually care for Millstone because they're always a little weaker, but it tastes better.

I have a Senseo, but I usually make my own pods.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO_T2KQBWPw

I'd say more, but I don't want to derail this thread. You are welcome to pm me if you want.

Upvote 0

Supplanter

There is no charge for awesomeness.
May 12, 2008
Georgia
Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

soccerdad66

Veteran
Apr 4, 2007
Washington
✟13,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I'd say more, but I don't want to derail this thread. You are welcome to pm me if you want.
IJWTS - Exactly, you can say whatever you want, anything that comes to mind, like:

how do you make your own pods, you're not doing something illegal are you :p

and

I just farted, anything

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dluvs2trvl

What You See Is What You Get!
Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
IJWTS - she also says I agreed to a second date next week! :eek:

:D

IJWTS - im serious. not making this up. :doh:
IJWTS - I probably wouldn't share this humorous little story with the guy your now apparently dating! :p

Upvote 0

IamHeather

Christian hippie girl
May 20, 2008
✟8,620.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
IJWTS - Exactly, you can say whatever you want, anything that comes to mind, like:

how do you make your own pods, you're not doing something illegal are you :p

and

I just farted, anything

IJWTS ^_^ I get the best coffee this way because then I can buy whole, fair trade beans and grind a few days worth at a time.

You should totally watch the video. I know I am obsessed with coffee because I can tell you I have seen that video, and a couple like it, at least a 3 times.

Upvote 0