✟56,288.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
maybe he's trying to get himself out of the friendzone :D

IJWTS that we tried dating when we were younger (once in HS and once in our 20s) and...well...he's stuck in the friendzone unfortunately for him. I just don't like him as more than a friend. :sorry:

Upvote 0

ido

Adios
May 7, 2007
✟56,288.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
IJWTS - I have two kids rubbing lotion on my feet. It feels very weird since I hate people touching my feet. They begged me though. :sorry:

IJWTS send them over here! I love having my feet rubbed. And my neck rubbed...and my back rubbed... :p

Upvote 0

mina

Brown Eyed girl
Sep 26, 2003
in the South
✟115,511.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ijwts- i just need a little "goodness" to happen. As it is i feel completely alone and like i have to battle it out all by myself and it's not fun to feel that way for a long time. Somethings got to give ,or i'm truly going to go insane or get depressed.

Reactions: ido
Upvote 0

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
IJWTS-Wow! I am so horrified and disgusted. I could rant about why for hours, but I'll stop with that.

IAJWTS-I really like having it set to make every post my favorite color (although it's not my favorite shade of green, that's much darker-more like spring grass green), but I wonder if it hurts people's eyes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
IJWTS - that I just realized I got my 3 year banner. Jan 1st it's been 3 years since I've been on CF. Soooooo much has changed in these last 3 years. I will say that I'm in a considerably better place in my life than when I first joined.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.