Washington
✟13,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
IJWTS that I'm beginning to understand why some parents give their kids Benadryl so that they'll sleep. The youngest mancub is still awake, despite having been put to bed 2 hours ago. :eek:
IJWTS - Bummer. That's what thing I'm glad my son takes after me. When my head hits the pillow, it's goodnight. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ido

Adios
May 7, 2007
✟56,288.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
IJWTS that I have to go to the store and buy some water and canned food. There is a good chance TS Fay will cause some bad weather here in the next few days. The governor declared a State of Emergency since this storm's path is very similar to Charley's path in 2004 (did a LOT of damage).

Upvote 0

ido

Adios
May 7, 2007
✟56,288.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
ijwts- i hope you and the mencubs :)D) will be safe and sound!

IJWTS thanks! :D I'm not too worried yet...have until tomorrow night before we'll have a good idea of what this storm is going to do. I'm keeping an eye on it tho!

Upvote 0