Jan 16, 2007
Southern California!
Visit site
✟27,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
IJWTS Nah, I'll send you a coupon for a free upgrade to Panera or Chipotle.
Speaking of chipotle and McD's.. Chicken Selects and Chipotle BBQ sauce together is SOO for the win. :yum: Im so hungry now..

Upvote 0

BoarderDave

SoCal Beachaholic
Jan 16, 2007
Southern California!
Visit site
✟27,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Haha, forgot about the time difference. I've already had dinner. 2 slices of pizza :cool:
IJWTS, Ahhh pizza sounds so grub right now. I only ate once today.. and it was at noon.. and it was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I needs me some food STAT. I get to leave work in 15.. then Im off to head home and probably make some soup, or chili, or maybe another sandwich AND some chili.. or some random bits and pieces of food I can stuff together to taste nice. :cool:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

deliciousBass

Contributor
Oct 1, 2006
DC Metro
✟27,200.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
IJWTS-I don't understand it either. I no longer get any important emails at my yahoo account so it's facebook I'm more annoyed about. I had all of my amazon emails (which I use to buy/sell textbooks) sent to my other email address.
IJWTS both my FB and Yahoo! Are working just fine...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.