Oct 1, 2006
DC Metro
✟27,200.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
IJWTS that my internet is not working at home...:doh:
IAJWTS that I woke up with pinkeye today. That's what I get for working with 3 year olds... Just another reason to leave.:mad:
IJWTS awww :hug: I've had pink eye before... I think it clears up pretty quickly if you use antibiotic eye drops. Took maybe like 2 days max.

Upvote 0

soccerdad66

Veteran
Apr 4, 2007
Washington
✟13,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
IJWTS that my internet is not working at home...:doh:
IAJWTS that I woke up with pinkeye today. That's what I get for working with 3 year olds... Just another reason to leave.:mad:
IJWTS - You can get pickeye from kids? I had no idea, I thought it was brought on by stress?

Time for a good cup of joe, but I'll settle for the Starbucks at work :p

Upvote 0

deliciousBass

Contributor
Oct 1, 2006
DC Metro
✟27,200.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
IJWTS - You can get pickeye from kids? I had no idea, I thought it was brought on by stress?

Time for a good cup of joe, but I'll settle for the Starbucks at work :p
IJWTS
Pinkeye can be caused by many of the bacteria and viruses responsible for colds and other infections, — including ear infections, sinus infections, and sore throats — and by the same types of bacteria that cause the sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) chlamydia and gonorrhea.
Pinkeye also can be caused by allergies. These cases tend to happen more frequently among kids who also have other allergic conditions, such as hay fever. Some triggers of allergic conjunctivitis include grass, ragweed pollen, animal dander, and dust mites.
Sometimes a substance in the environment can irritate the eyes and cause pinkeye; for example, chemicals (such as chlorine and soaps) and air pollutants (such as smoke and fumes).

Upvote 0

GuacaMolly

Nov 1, 2007
Dallas
✟10,930.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
IJWTS- From someone who works at an optometrist's office, db's definition is spot on.

It is highly contagious, my doc says it can practically travel on air. I treat it like the Eye Plague, it's nothing but Chlorox wipes and Lysol for a good 20 minutes after we see someone who has it.

Even with the elevated exposure I've had over the past two years I've never gotten it. It doesn't look pleasant though, so beachcomber what a bummer!

Upvote 0

BoarderDave

SoCal Beachaholic
Jan 16, 2007
Southern California!
Visit site
✟27,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
IJWTA, jeepers creepers... where'd you get those EYES!!!!

cartoons-looneytunes46.jpg

^_^

Upvote 0

dluvs2trvl

What You See Is What You Get!
Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
IJWTS - that I'm so disappointed. I have had a trip planned for the end of August with 3 of my friends for months now and one of them just cancelled. The 3 of them decided a couple of days ago to go on a cruise together in October. I can't go because I'm starting my new job and so my one friend decided that she can't afford to go for the 4 day weekend that we had planned because she needs to save her money for the cruise. It isn't that I don't understand I'm just really disappointed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

soccerdad66

Veteran
Apr 4, 2007
Washington
✟13,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
IJWTS - that I'm so disappointed. I have had a trip planned for the end of August with 3 of my friends for months now and one of them just cancelled. The 3 of them decided a couple of days ago to go on a cruise together in October. I can't go because I'm starting my new job and so my one friend decided that she can't afford to go for the 4 day weekend that we had planned because she needs to save her money for the cruise. It isn't that I don't understand I'm just really disappointed.
IJWTS - Oh no, D might need to change her name :p ... j/k ... that's a bummer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.