Contributor
Oct 1, 2006
DC Metro
✟27,200.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
IJWTS he tagged me doing 54 in a 40. I drank a ton of water then drove for an hour - I was trying to get home so I could go to the bathroom. lol
IJWTS Awwww!!! :( It's okay, just think of all the times you deserved it hehe. I know I speed every single day and the last speeding ticket I got was 5 years ago.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ido

Adios
May 7, 2007
✟56,288.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
IJWTS Awwww!!! :( It's okay, just think of all the times you deserved it hehe. I know I speed every single day and the last speeding ticket I got was 5 years ago.

IJWTS yeah - it was definitely deserved. I speed a lot. :sorry:

Upvote 0

GuacaMolly

Nov 1, 2007
Dallas
✟10,930.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
IJWTS that getting a speeding ticket stinks. :sigh:

Aww, what a bummer.

IJWTS he tagged me doing 54 in a 40. I drank a ton of water then drove for an hour - I was trying to get home so I could go to the bathroom. lol

....but it could be worse! This morning on the radio, the guys were talking about this truck driver that spilled his load of 59 tons of river sediment trying to edge the truck off the road because he really, really had to use the bathroom. He got cited and I'm sure his boss wasn't too happy..... lol

Upvote 0

deliciousBass

Contributor
Oct 1, 2006
DC Metro
✟27,200.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
IJWTS that no one has said anything today in this thread so I will start :p

*Ahem* I will sing you a song:

Oh, the world looks mighty good to me,
'Cause Tootsie Rolls are all I see,
Whatever it is I think I see
It becomes a Tootsie Roll to me!
Tootsie Roll Tootsie Roll Chocolaty Chew,
Tootsie Roll I think I'm in love with you.
Whatever it is I think I see,
It becomes a Tootsie Roll to me.

[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial]:)[/FONT]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

soccerdad66

Veteran
Apr 4, 2007
Washington
✟13,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
IJWTS:
That sucks, and could've been me.

Aww, what a bummer.

....but it could be worse! This morning on the radio, the guys were talking about this truck driver that spilled his load of 59 tons of river sediment trying to edge the truck off the road because he really, really had to use the bathroom. He got cited and I'm sure his boss wasn't too happy..... lol
That sucks! I heard most of those long haul trucks had bathrooms. I guess I won't be a long haul trucker if that's the case.

Gotcha beat ...knock on wood :)

Upvote 0