Contributor
Oct 1, 2006
DC Metro
✟27,200.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
IJWTS that my Governator is a rathin' moron.
IJWTS - or rather ask, what would you suggest he do to fix the problem with the budget? Personally, I think he's kinda screwed either way. Taxes are already high in California and he can't cut spending and impose fiscal discipline because it won't pass.

Upvote 0
10219106_400X300.jpg

This guy is my hero.

Upvote 0

nill

Senior Veteran
Aug 25, 2004
✟3,961.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

deliciousBass

Contributor
Oct 1, 2006
DC Metro
✟27,200.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
IJWTS I wish I had never read that. How could someone do that to one so dependant and helpless?
IJWTS I don't know but helpless is a great way to describe how I feel when I read stories like that. I love kids so much. Why not just put him up for adoption? Gosh anything would be better than what that kid had to go through and the eventual result.

Upvote 0

IamHeather

Christian hippie girl
May 20, 2008
✟8,620.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
IJWTS I don't know but helpless is a great way to describe how I feel when I read stories like that. I love kids so much. Why not just put him up for adoption? Gosh anything would be better than what that kid had to go through and the eventual result.

IJWTS I totally agree.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

deliciousBass

Contributor
Oct 1, 2006
DC Metro
✟27,200.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
IJWTS that deliciousBass' burger avatar is making me SOO freaking hungry for a burger now. I was craving one before.. and now I absolutely NEED one to survive the night. :eek:
IJWTS LOL, I was thinking about changing my name to deliciousBurger. That way my initials are still dB.

Upvote 0