IJWTS - I just wanted to say:

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RosaVernal

que sera, sera; c'est la vie
Jan 27, 2008
Northern California
✟9,311.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
IJWTS that I want to know who Rosa is in love with and is she in love with you too? :D

Well, that'd be my girlfriend, and more and more each day.

*giggleblush*

I don't call her my happily ever after for nothing.

IJWTS that I feel like posting a lot of movie spoilers.

Reactions: traingosorry
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GuacaMolly

Nov 1, 2007
Dallas
✟10,930.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Also.

IJWTS that Southerners know how to make good tea, and that I have learned the art of making it properly.

ha, IJWTS that after pouring TONS of white cane sugar into the sweet tea urn at a restaurant I worked at, it's quite apparent that there is an eerie connection between those who suck down gallons of 'sweet tea' and obesity. Who'd've thunk it, eh?

I'm an iced tea snob, I rarely drink any but what's been brewed by me. It's almost always either too weak or too strong. I've nearly given up altogether.

Upvote 0

Spicy McHaggis

I don't know nothin 'bout birthin no babies
Apr 30, 2002
Chicagoland
✟29,799.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
IJTWS, that there's way too many self-pictures floating around the internet where the person is holding the camera at arms length while they take the pic.

It makes me think that people, in general, are too stupid to use the timer function on their camera.

Upvote 0

Tink

our God is faithful. ♥
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2004
Texas
✟56,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
IJTWS, that there's way too many self-pictures floating around the internet where the person is holding the camera at arms length while they take the pic.

It makes me think that people, in general, are too stupid to use the timer function on their camera.

There's a timer on that blasted contraption?

Upvote 0