If you're single and older and noone wants you there must be something wrong with you

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
It just means you smart not to fall into the trap.
Doesnt the bible say do not make vows you cant keep. Most people cant keep their vows they make when they marry.

Jesus doesnt need to make a vow, he always keeps his word.

Reactions: sundewgrower
Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have half-jokingly warned my two teenage daughters that any boyfriend they bring home will not be good enough for me. And yet, if they brought home a drug-crazed, convicted axe murderer, I would be more likely to welcome him than a first-century Jewish father would welcome Jesus as a son-in-law. Marriage to him would bring scandal on the whole family.

Upvote 0

Judy02

Jan 9, 2006
England.
✟28,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Meh...the conclusion of the article just seemed to be "Jesus suffered along with us" as if being single is a trial and full of suffering, and it's nothing more than a cross to bear, and that's it...

Let me know if I'm missing something though. But the conclusion didn't sound that positive.

Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Meh...the conclusion of the article just seemed to be "Jesus suffered along with us" as if being single is a trial and full of suffering, and it's nothing more than a cross to bear, and that's it...

Let me know if I'm missing something though. But the conclusion didn't sound that positive.
That's true but what I liked was that He's perfect but noone wanted Him and He was single and not because there was something wrong with Him.

Reactions: Judy02
Upvote 0