Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
The Diary of St. Faustina (Divine Mercy in My Soul) is a great resource for Christians & non-Christians alike in understanding the unfathomable mercy of Jesus Christ. The diary is an account of a nun's conversations with Jesus & thoughts about life's struggles, and is a great book to just open to some page & start reading. I put in in this sub-forum specifically, because much of the Diary discusses Jesus' ardent desire to reach out to even the greatest sinners, and to tell them to trust in His mercy. It's available for a few dollars on Amazon, and I believe there's a free PDF online.

I've included some key quotes of interest, as reminders for those who are considering Christianity (and I don't know if you'd be on Christian Forums if you weren't...)

"Today I heard a voice in my soul: Oh, if sinners knew My mercy, they would not perish in such great numbers. Tell sinful souls not to be afraid to approach Me; speak to them of My great mercy" (Diary, 1396).

"The prayer that pleases me most is for the conversion of sinners. This prayer is always answered" (Diary, 1397).

"There is more merit in one hour of meditation on My sorrowful Passion that there is to a whole year of flagellation that draws blood; the contemplation of My painful wounds is of great profit to you and it brings Me great joy" (Diary, 369).

“All grace flows from mercy, and the last hour abounds with mercy for us. Let no one doubt concerning the goodness of God; even if a person’s sins were as dark as night, God’s mercy is stronger than our misery. One thing alone is necessary; that the sinner set ajar the door of his heart, be it ever so little, to let in a ray of God’s merciful grace, and then God will do the rest.” (No. 1507)

Never too late.jpg