If your pet needs playing with...

Artos

Veteran
Jul 29, 2005
✟9,522.00
Faith
Methodist
Hi all of you out there with pets.
If you need someone to play with your pets, can you please post your mail to this thread. Whenever I come into the Forum, I try to play with as many CF pets as possible (finishing up whatever's allowed in my daily quota). Love to see your pets smiling.

Its hard for me to surf the previous mails to find an unsmiling pet....(some pets dont smile too widely so I dont know if they are low in their pleasure principle...)

I am sure others will help to play with your pets too....so between a few of us pet-lovers, your pet will be well played with!

Bless you all.

carmi

Nov 1, 2004
✟16,723.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Artos said:
Its hard for me to surf the previous mails to find an unsmiling pet....(some pets dont smile too widely so I dont know if they are low in their pleasure principle...)

That's a great idea and thank you for willing to do this.

When you click on the pet's icon to play with it, you can see the pet's pleasure level as well as how hungry and happy the pet is.

The ideal pleasure and happiness level is 100 %.

The hunger level is opposite - the ideal is 0 %.

Reactions: SparkyMaddie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bill'swife

let peace rule...
Jan 23, 2005
facebook
Visit site
✟127,389.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Artos said:
Just checked Squishie, Buttons, My Apprentice, Snuggles, Ahavah Jerusalem, Oreo, Tita (played with Tita just now) and Quique.
All have 100% pleasure. Great!
Thanks...we appreciate it!!!:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.