If your family was being held hostage by terrorists, would you kill the President?

If your family was being held hostage by terrorists, would you kill the President?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Paxton25

Forgiven
Aug 27, 2010
✟17,837.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
paxton25 said:
Killing the Doofus in the Oval Office is as inconsequential as killing a homeless person.

Exodus 20:13 (''You shall not murder''):doh:

You and others have taken this quote completely out of context. First of all, this is the troll section. I don't invoke God or the Bible down here unless it's topically relevant. I am not condoning murder, hobo murder, or anything like that.

Second, the above quote is meant to underscore how insignificant the POTUS has become in this country's operations. President Obama is a puppet of Wall Street and the other corporations who put him into office.
JPMorgan Employees Join Goldman Sachs Among Top Obama Donors - Businessweek

The President has handlers and speech writers who tell him what to say on the teleprompter. This homeless man could replace Barack Obama tomorrow and probably do just as good a job.
Homeless Man With Radio Voice

Upvote 0

Paxton25

Forgiven
Aug 27, 2010
✟17,837.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Pot, meet Kettle.

This thread was created for the benefit of readers who wish to explore what is being portrayed as an impossible moral dilemma on primetime network television. I have stated my position and have invited others to do the same. That's hardly trolling. Like you, I have chosen to visit the trolls under the bridge to heaven (the Christians Only section of CF). No insult was intended.

Your flippant remark, on the other hand, is a textbook example of trolling and serves no constructive purpose whatsoever.

Upvote 0