• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

If you need a friend to chat with on Christmas . . .

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'll be checking in from time to time today to see if anyone needs support, as the holidays can be difficult. Please let me know if you need to chat.

Until then, an encouraging word, just click the link:
youtube linus christmas - Bing video
You are so kind.

Here's wishing you and yours holidays filled with peace, joy, and love ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mathetes66

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Pacifc Northwest
✟90,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
May the Lord use you to minister to the needy, to the brokenhearted by the wisdom & power of the Spirit.

Psalm 34:17-19 The righteous cry out & the LORD hears; He delivers them from all their troubles. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted, and he delivers those whose spirit has been crushed. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him from them all.

Deuteronomy 4:7 For what nation is so great as to have a god as near to them as the LORD our God is to us whenever we call on Him?

Psalm 147:3 He heals the brokenhearted & binds up their wounds.

Isaiah 61:1,2 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is on Me, because the LORD has anointed Me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent Me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and release from darkness to the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD’s favor & the day of our God’s vengeance, to comfort all who mourn, to provide for those who grieve in Zion—to give them a crown of beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning & a garment of praise for a spirit of despair. So they will be called oaks of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified!

Matt 5:4 Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.

Jeremiah 31:13 Then the maidens will rejoice with dancing, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into joy & give them comfort & joy for their sorrow.

Upvote 0

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,571.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'll be checking in from time to time today to see if anyone needs support, as the holidays can be difficult. Please let me know if you need to chat.

Until then, an encouraging word, just click the link:
youtube linus christmas - Bing video

I have one chapter for you under The Grace of our Lord Jesus, Isaiah 61. Enjoy the rest of your evening. God bless....

Upvote 0