If you ignore Trumps false claim about Dominion, can you claim you care about election integrity? ?

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Trump tweeted that Dominion Tweeted millions of votes. I don't have a problem with people investigating this but I have a massive problem with Trump not clarifying that nobody found evidence for this specific claim.
Trump needs the Big Lie.

Upvote 0

.Jeremiah.

Jul 26, 2021
The South
✟21,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If I had any power to do anything about anything anywhere ever, trump would have been in jail long before he conned a bunch of, ummm, folks, to vote for him in 2016.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If I had any power to do anything about anything anywhere ever, trump would have been in jail long before he conned a bunch of, ummm, folks, to vote for him in 2016.
I would use the Obama Time Portal to knee cap him- figuratively speaking - in 1984.

Upvote 0

.Jeremiah.

Jul 26, 2021
The South
✟21,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If I had a time portal, and of course, any power at all to change things, I would make sure Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump, and Biden never became president.

But, then, who would be president??? That is the question.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If I had a time portal, and of course, any power at all to change things, I would make sure Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump, and Biden never became president.

But, then, who would be president??? That is the question.
Ahem…. the answer should be rather obvious….

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was convinced that the 2020 election was a sham before Trump ever spoke a word about it. Why? I have eyes. At Trump rallies I saw 1000s of people. At Biden rallies maybe 100s. Once I saw Biden exiting a plane waving to an empty field.
I cannot believe that Biden supporters would not come out to see their hero when he came to town but came out by the 1000s to vote.
If Democrats had nothing to hide why did they fight recounts so strongly? They investigated Trump for more 4 years. And one of the main reasons the Russian collusions has been proven to be a hoax.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I was convinced that the 2020 election was a sham before Trump ever spoke a word about it. Why? I have eyes. At Trump rallies I saw 1000s of people. At Biden rallies maybe 100s. Once I saw Biden exiting a plane waving to an empty field.
I cannot believe that Biden supporters would not come out to see their hero when he came to town but came out by the 1000s to vote.
Biden fans had enough brain cells . Not put them selves endanger during a COVID-19 pandemic. Sadly Trump and his supporter's didn't get the COVID-19 was a huge problem.
If Democrats had nothing to hide why did they fight recounts so strongly? They investigated Trump for more 4 years. And one of the main reasons the Russian collusions has been proven to be a hoax.
There was no Russian hoax. And a Republican was in charge in investigating the Russian collusions.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Trump tweeted that Dominion Tweeted millions of votes. I don't have a problem with people investigating this but I have a massive problem with Trump not clarifying that nobody found evidence for this specific claim.

If you believe Donald, what claim to "integrity" do you have left?

Upvote 0

Mayzoo

Jun 17, 2004
✟205,137.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Generally speaking, those who support Biden believe Covid is a serious issue that merits changes in social behaviour, while those who support Trump, generally, do not. This equals small crowds at Biden's and large crowds at Trump's.

Standing around cheering for someone is a completely avoidable social event that affects nothing. Voting affects quite a bit, and in many states did not require one to put themselves at risk to do so.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟320,585.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Attendance at Biden's campaign events was deliberately limited due to the ongoing pandemic. Also, as already pointed out, in general Biden's supporters took the pandemic much more seriously than Trump's.

Why is this hard to believe? First of all, you're projecting your own attitude about Trump onto Biden voters. Just because you see Trump as a "hero" does not mean that those who voted for Biden see him the same way. Second, it's entirely believable that people simply disliked Trump enough to be motivated to vote for his opponent without having any particularly strong feelings about Biden. Third, Biden supporters placed more value on not getting COVID than getting to see their presidential candidate in person.

If Democrats had nothing to hide why did they fight recounts so strongly?
They didn't. They did oppose additional audits and recounts after the initial recounts validated the election day results, as well as proposed audits in races that weren't close enough to need one. Recounts cost money, and insisting that the results are not correct after they've been checked and double checked undermines faith in our election system, which is what keeps our country afloat.

They investigated Trump for more 4 years. And one of the main reasons the Russian collusions has been proven to be a hoax.
What does this have to do with the 2020 election?

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I see many more Jehovah's Witnesses missionaries and Mormon missionaries than I do Baptist (or any other Christian) missionaries. Therefore:
  1. There must be more of each of the Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormon religions than Christians
  2. The jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons have a more strong and true faith than Christians.

Just using your "logic" to show that it is completely irrational and illogical.

Trump supporters, like Mormons, put on a much, much bigger show and live on platitudes. One would think they are the true religion if going by superficialities. People (like Christians) who have a real faith don't require all that to be secure in what they believe and know.

Flag-waving is usually nothing more than an attempt to hide one's insecurities and shortcomings - that's what I saw by seeing so many Trump "rallies" and other oer-the-top displays. Like peacocks and showgirls, just all show and flamboyancy, nothing else.

Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married

"The only way we're going to lose this election is if this election is rigged," Trump , Aug 18,2020

Trump warns of 'rigged election' as he uses fear to counter Biden's convention week - CNNPolitics

This is before a single vote was cast in 2020 election.

Upvote 0

Der Alte

Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Generally speaking, those who support Biden believe Covid is a serious issue that merits changes in social behaviour, while those who support Trump, generally, do not. This equals small crowds at Biden's and large crowds at Trump's.
Standing around cheering for someone is a completely avoidable social event that affects nothing. Voting affects quite a bit, and in many states did not require one to put themselves at risk to do so.
Nonsense. Do you also tell fortunes at the county fairs? Allegedly Biden supporters are smarter, more socially conscious etc. than Trump supporters. But it appears 1000s more voted, all that didn't deter them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Der Alte

Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I see many more Jehovah's Witnesses missionaries and Mormon missionaries than I do Baptist (or any other Christian) missionaries. Therefore:There must be more of each of the Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormon religions than ChristiansThe jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons have a more strong and true faith than Christians.
Just using your "logic" to show that it is completely irrational and illogical.
Trump supporters, like Mormons, put on a much, much bigger show and live on platitudes. One would think they are the true religion if going by superficialities. People (like Christians) who have a real faith don't require all that to be secure in what they believe and know.
Flag-waving is usually nothing more than an attempt to hide one's insecurities and shortcomings - that's what I saw by seeing so many Trump "rallies" and other oer-the-top displays. Like peacocks and showgirls, just all show and flamboyancy, nothing else.
Let me see the results of the surveys and studies you conducted to come up with this nonsense.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Let me see the results of the surveys and studies you conducted to come up with this nonsense.
Same surveys and studies you used... "I have eyes". Another couple more I used that you didn't - "I have ears" and I have a mouth".

Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
  • Haha
Reactions: rambot
Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟329,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think there is concern that Dominon's own manual shows the ability to delete votes: https://www.sos.state.co.us/pubs/el...11/documentation/UG-RTR-UserGuide-5-11-CO.pdf

The word "delete" shows up 38 times in the manual. Read it yourself, especially Section 8.4.

If logs are missing from that night which would record deletions, then we have a real problem.

Which is the reason the hand counts have been done, which match the machine count. Presumably, if votes were deleted from the machines, then the hand count would have more votes than the machine count (by the amount "deleted" from the machine). Alternatively, if "stacks of ballots" were counted multiple times by the machines, the hand count would have a much lower total than the machine counts.

Upvote 0

Mayzoo

Jun 17, 2004
✟205,137.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nonsense. Do you also tell fortunes at the county fairs? Allegedly Biden supporters are smarter, more socially conscious etc. than Trump supporters. But it appears 1000s more voted, all that didn't deter them.

LOL, I never stated Biden supporters were smarter.

In the states that permitted mail-in ballots, voting by mail was a relatively medically safe prospect. For the states that did not allow mail-in ballots for the majority, some allowed curbside voting. For example, in my state, I could have voted by mail only if I left the country or committed a crime prior to the election, but my state allowed curb-side voting.

Last edited:
Upvote 0