Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Been a crazy past year and a half. By some small chance you may know from 2016 i was out of work for a year and have posted prayer requests to get jobs. I Have gotten said jobs and then a week after my employment prayer was answered, i posted about being incredibly depressed after being railroaded from that job which i DID get.

Now. Ive been at my latest job for under 3 months. And a kind coworker told me layoffs were happening this friday. Between myself and two others....

Gods will. For sure. I know my will is to keep this job....but if there is something to help me grow....if im being pruned.....idk.

His will be done, right?

Thank you for youre time. If you have it ;)

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Been a crazy past year and a half. By some small chance you may know from 2016 i was out of work for a year and have posted prayer requests to get jobs. I Have gotten said jobs and then a week after my employment prayer was answered, i posted about being incredibly depressed after being railroaded from that job which i DID get.

Now. Ive been at my latest job for under 3 months. And a kind coworker told me layoffs were happening this friday. Between myself and two others....

Gods will. For sure. I know my will is to keep this job....but if there is something to help me grow....if im being pruned.....idk.

His will be done, right?

Thank you for youre time. If you have it ;)

:heart: Praying Yanni (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray for Your Hand of favor over Yanni. Give him Your wisdom, encouragement, and peace in this situation. Let his faith and his be in You for protection, provision, direction, and success.

“Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5-6 NASB

• Friendly
Reactions: Yanni depp
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, Yanni is responding well in this trying time in his life, but needs encouragement from other Christians and from You. Thank You for answering prayers already, for providing jobs, and for promising to continue to provide in the future (Philippians 4:19; 2 Corinthians 9:8). Strengthen Yanni in the inner man (Ephesians 3:16) and lead him through the inconveniences of short time jobs and the frustration they can bring us. May he see some of this as short time assignments from You into enemy territory to do a work of representing You in how he conducts himself, and how he responds positively to the attacks of the enemy, and these inconveniences and frustrations. Open his eyes to the special way You may be using him in all this, to bring him a sense of understanding, purpose, and peace. In Jesus' name, amen.

Upvote 0