Brown Eyed girl
Sep 26, 2003
in the South
✟115,511.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think I would try to witness more to my parents and brothers. I would try to step it up a notch b/c I love them and want them to know Jesus.
I would try to get to know God more, so I wouldn't be as scared of not getting to live a life on Earth.
I would want to talk with my ex-boyfriend again, because we used to be best friends and now we don't even talk or see each other b/c now it's just too weird and I miss him and his friendship.

Upvote 0

Periann

Nov 21, 2003
TX
✟11,410.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ooo...im one of the first people to see this and reply...im scared. :D

hmm...i think counting off a few days for shock, denial, and complete bitterness factor...i would definitely change my attitude towards some things. i would treasure everyone and everything that i love a lot more and would hopefully only try and leave them with good memories of me. i would like people to remember me as a person who lived loving God and others and not as a selfish person who wasn't worth getting to know-it would be harsh to look down from above and see that! and i would also eat a lot of good food and as much of it as i want without having to worry about going to the gym. lots of chocolate.

Upvote 0

Beauty4Ashes

All that I need, is a song in my heart. . .
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟28,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
lol, I like the lots of chocolate part!! :D

Honestly... hmmm...

I would also start talking to my ex boyfriend again and be his friend. I would confront him about the things I have been led to believe he was dishonest about and ask for the truth and forgive him no matter what. I would tell him thats why I haven't been able to remain his friend.

I would walk down the street and tell every person I came across about Jesus if I could get them to listen. I would pray super hard for my family to get saved.

I would call all my friends and have a bunch of big parties and tell them how much they mean to me and try to do all I could to bless them.

I would tell my friend Peter, I love him and that I wish every good thing for his life.

I would tell my Grandma how much Jesus loves her and that she needs to make sure she has a personal relationship with Jesus before she dies (shes getting close)

I would give away all my possessions and give my money to my mom.

I would go back to all my former employers, especially those that hurt me or let me go and give them huge hugs and tell them I've forgiven them.

I would stop witholding truth or telling even the tinyest white lies. I would be completely honest and upfront with everyone and share what is on my heart and not hold anything back.

I would go to my 3 older brothers and tell them that i remember them molesting me as a child and tell them that I have completly forgiven them and love them.

I would call my once best friend in Switzerland and tell her I forgive her for hurting and betraying me and tell her I love her and wish her nothing but the very best of everything.

I would stop being afraid.

I would stop being lonely.

I would count down the days until heaven! :clap: (maybe one of those chocolate a day calendars, like they have for christmas :yum: )

I would beg my dad to shave his beard so I could see what he looks like without it for the first time ever! :D

I would bring a bunch of friends out to the island where I was born and raised and we'd sing worship songs and praise Jesus all through the isolated wilderness.

I would dye my hair BRIGHT red.

I would take my trip to Ireland in advance.

I would learn to drive a motorbike.

I would go skydiving.

I would go deep sea diving.

I would fly an airplane.

I would get up on stage at church and preach to a huge audience.

I would prophecy over all my friends and relatives.

I would take my rabbit everywhere with me.

I would design and make my mom a wedding dress and tell her I believe she will one day use it even if I can't cuz I'd be busy dancing with Jesus in heaven! :D

lol, is that enough? ....heh

Reactions: Tink
Upvote 0

Chubi

Aug 3, 2006
✟7,695.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
1) I wouldn't shave
2) I'd drop out of uni...and not bother handing in this assignment that is due on Monday.
3) I'd give my stuff away - but I'd tell the people that I gave it to that worldly possessions mean nothing
4) I'd do everything I could to get my brother to accept Christ - then again, if the LORD cannot get my brother to love Him, how on earth could I?
5) I'd eat heaps of cake, because I really like cake.
6) I'd make sure I wasn't in a hospital at the end of the 30th day.

Chubi :D

Upvote 0

Beauty4Ashes

Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟28,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
forgot to mention...

I plan my death to be by chocolate. I will make sure i am swimming in a huge pool of warm melted chocolate and drinking it, when I die.

Last memory this side of heaven CHOCOLATE!!, next memory other side of heaven, JESUS!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

wooohooo, I'm getting excited just thinking about it!

Upvote 0

LonelyTraveler

almost home.
Mar 16, 2006
✟10,235.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I wouldn't really do anything. There's nothing I have that anyone would want. Nothing that I could say that anyone would care about. If heaven is as wonderful as people make it out to be, why do anything here since it wouldn't compare? If I found out that I only had a few days to live, I wouldn't really tell anybody about it. Who'd notice?

Upvote 0

Beauty4Ashes

Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟28,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wouldn't really do anything. There's nothing I have that anyone would want. Nothing that I could say that anyone would care about. If heaven is as wonderful as people make it out to be, why do anything here since it wouldn't compare? If I found out that I only had a few days to live, I wouldn't really tell anybody about it. Who'd notice?

I don't believe this is really true. And if you don't think you are making a difference in the world and an impact on people, why don't you change that? Get involved with a ministry, volunteer, meet people. I'm sure people would notice and do care already whether you believe it or not. But I'm really sorry you feel this way. And there is much good you could do on earth such as tell others about Jesus.

Upvote 0

Forever trying

Nov 14, 2004
Australia
✟17,583.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'd quite my job.

Go to all the places overseas that I've been wanting to go to.

When I'd come back I'd go through a couple of days eating and drinking what I want. Finishing my favourite book and watching my favourite film.

Plan my funeral and my what I want on my headstone.

Then (before I die) make a will and give all my remaining cash and assets to loved ones and charity.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GoodNewsJim

Senior Veteran
Aug 2, 2006
Visit site
✟20,152.00
Faith
Presbyterian
I'd probably take up spamming the world for Jesus on my home computer until they pulled the plug on my internet again. By that time I'd have my laptop and I'd spam the world about Jesus from Panera's bread. I'd be greatly excited and tell all my friends and family that I'm going to see my Lord, God and King. I'd make sure they'd have the same hope as I. I don't want to be missing anyone in Heaven, but I somehow feel Jesus may let me in the trials of people I love to convince them to skip the trial by just loving Jesus and accepting him as Savior. This is just how I feel, I'm not sure if there is any truth to it scripturally.

God rocks so much. I have a lot of my family down here though, and its extended, so I'll miss them. But I have some family and pets up there, and God has a whole lot of goodness setup for the new Earth and new Heavens, wherever I land its going to be good. I'd say I'd be highly excited to know I'm going in 30 days. I'd pray to God that my death wouldn't be agonizingly painful, I hate pain. I used to hate death, but now that I know its not final, I really would just get anxious like I do before I sleep sometimes(sleep is death's brother), and pray my pass over to Jesus would be easy.

I'd probably have family around me the whole time, like is common for my family for a dying or sick one. Mostly I'd be telling them about how much I trust Jesus to carry me through to his care. I'm not sure if there is some time in Heaven, or waiting around for the ressurection, or if its like when you fall asleep and wake up in an instant ressurected. I love God. He rocks.

Seeing how I'm not dying in 30 days, I'm taking a more long term strategy to getting the Good News out on the internet.

Upvote 0

~InHisHands~

At the feet of Jesus
Sep 3, 2006
✟18,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I would.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Highland Watchman

Keeping watch from my ebony tower
Sep 24, 2004
Canada
Visit site
✟9,512.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I don't know what I would do, as sad as it would sound. I thought of this question a lot before, but not recently enough to remember...

The girl I like knows of my interest, so telling her of my interest would not be on my list of things to do.

If I could afford it, I would spend some time with my family and a bit of time travelling. And if I knew that day 30 was my death day (and it was a Monday) I would make sure that I am preaching at least once on day 29, and it would be the message of messages, the one that God has been preparing for that day, so I may finish well.

I would probably spend the bulk of my free time if that were the case, writing. Writing my eulogy, which in itself would also be a sermon, with some testimony thrown in, finishing my epic novel (which has been on the back burner for a while now). Sending my poetry to be published somewhere other than my personal website... (which would mean writing more poetry)... And probably alert those who would notice my sudden disappearance from this side of Eternity.

Reactions: RED that's ME
Upvote 0
C

ChrisWin1

Filled with all the pleasures a man could want, I've lived a life and a half already it seems... a life of sin, a life of loss, a life reclaimed by Christ... i guess that would be 3 lives already?

Anyway... I'd say bye to my family and I'd be off to hunt down and kill Osama bin Laden... or die tryin'!!!!

smileyyahoo.gif

Upvote 0

Jedi

Knight
Sep 19, 2002
United States
Visit site
✟5,275.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'd probably move back home so I could hang out with family. It would be a good idea to get some good, recent pictures taken of me too - not just the silly web cam shots I have. I would make a tape and/or video recording of me, addressing the whole issue of death, the people I won't get to meet, who I was, etc. I would probably figure out a few things for the funeral, what I want done with my body (e.g. organ donor, cremation, etc).

Oh! I'd also include a part in my little video addressing the guy/girl who's going to get my organs. Oh, that'll be neat: "Take care of my heart. It worked well for me, hope it does the same for you." :)

Upvote 0

Godssong

Veteran
Sep 4, 2006
Florida
Visit site
✟8,865.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Wow...um...hmm...lemme think...

I would do my best to tell my Grandma why I'm not afraid to die, and hope and pray that it would finally click in her heart that she needs Jesus!!!

And I'd do the same with some of my aunts and uncles and cousins...and friends.

I'd go back to Chicago to look up all my homeless friends from my days in ministry there...

I'd go find Fred, in Chicago, the manager of the carriage company I've been praying for the salvation of for a long time...

I'd go to Australia and do what I could in the remaining days that the people of that wonderful country would know Christ!!!

I'd make a little video for my best friend, because I know that would likely help her cope better.

And I'd write about a billion letters (that way they'd have something physical to have), telling everybody that I know that I love them, and can't wait to see them again one day, when they join me in heaven!!! Well, and call them, too... :)

Upvote 0