• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

If you do not eat pork, Christ will profit you nothing

Discussion in 'General Theology' started by LittleLambofJesus, May 28, 2013.

1. Lollerskates

Lollerskates Junior Member

+188
    Non-Denom
    Yea, no need for me to step on toes, especially a grown man's toes.

Tarragon or rosemary work with lamb too, I think in general u have to use spices/herbs to get the gaminess out. Yea, the older ones taste like armpit extract. The little lambs have a bit of a gamey taste is what I meant, but I still cant tolerate it. Some people like their goats as old as time itself because the gaminess is so pungent *shivers*.

2. bugkiller

bugkiller Well-Known Member

+2,590
    Non-Denom
    So what. God also loves pork eaters to the max by decision and not for cause.

bugkiller

3. bugkiller

+2,590
    Non-Denom
    Do you eat chicken or even veggies? Veggies are grown in the dirt. How can anything be filthier?

bugkiller

4. bugkiller

+2,590
    Non-Denom
    Would it be possible that pork is cured with salt?

bugkiller

5. Lollerskates

+188
    Non-Denom
    Well as I said before, the biology of a chicken filters toxins so that they do not (all) deposit in the meat, unlike pigs.

As for vegetable, their genome knows how to pick the nitrogen, magnesium, iron, carbon, oxygen, etc. from fertilizers (fecal or industrial) in order to supplement photosynthetic glucose manufacturing. Vegetables don't metabolise the fecal matter - as in "eat" it. Their roots pick out nutrients from fertilizer, then metabolizes what it has (and deposits the rest as waste.)

It is all about the biology. Some fish that have scales and fins eat from the bottom of the sea, but their biology works so that they do not deposit wastes in their meat. That makes them literally clean. Pigs deposit most of their toxins in their meat.

6. bugkiller

+2,590
    Non-Denom
    So do you hail from down under?

bugkiller

7. bugkiller

+2,590
    Non-Denom
    Hey we have a cow chip throwing contest at the fair. You sound like a great contestant and possible winner.

bugkiller

8. Lollerskates

+188
    Non-Denom
    Heh, no. I'm in the northern hemisphere. I could never live down under. The spiders there remind me of the face grabbers from Alien.

would you catch this huge spider like that - YouTube.

Although brown recluse and widow spiders are, in their own right, very scary and deadly.

9. Lollerskates

+188
    Non-Denom
    lol i had to look that up.

It actually looks like fun :cool:

10. Lollerskates

+188
    Non-Denom
    Absolutely, especially in the case of bacon or pork belly. Maybe not pork chops or a roast, though.

I just personally have an aversion to pork - I never really liked meat at all. I used to live in Texas, so beef ribs and chili were impossible to escape, especially at gatherings. I was always the odd child out, going straight for the corn, potato salad, and baked beans, with no ribs or brisket on my plate ^_^.

11. Rev Randy

Rev Randy Sometimes I pretend to be normal

+442
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Now how could that possibly make something taste salty^_^

12. Rev Randy

+442
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    We have mullet (a fish) throwing contests round here. Paddy throwing sounds like a Texas thing.
    Mullet Toss at Florabama - YouTube

13. YeShallTread

YeShallTread Well-Known Member

+174
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican

Indeed, we appear to be...over. :wave:

14. YeShallTread

+174
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican
    Those the Lord proclaims. I only ask you to address them...so far you have ignored them.

In what way?

I provided three options for Annier and I extend them to you. If they are not valid as "health laws" then pray tell...what are they for? So far she hasn't answer and I rather doubt if you will...or can.

In your present state of mind it would be a waste of time. It should be sufficient for you to see that you cannot, as you and Annier are trying to do, use that sentence to say all things are good to consume. When you come to terms with that I would go farther but not until then.

15. YeShallTread

+174
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican

Good post Lollerskates. Maybe some of them will at least consider this.

16. Rev Randy

+442
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Considering it.................................
    Sorry. The taste of bacon won out.^_^
    I'm too far gone to worry about health issues.

and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them;
    Sonic's Peanut Butter AND BACON Milkshake! - YouTube

17. LittleLambofJesus

LittleLambofJesus PESKY DEVIL! GIT! l SAID GIT! Supporter

+28,302
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    :D

I have been told a few times that I wasn't in my right mind on CF...but then again, the same thing was assumed of Jesus and Paul in the NT ;) :p

Napoleon XIV: 'They're coming to take me away' - YouTube

18. Koakku

Koakku Servant

+928
    Christian
    Single
    [​IMG]
    Also as stated in the Sabbath thread, i believe the Sabbath is a privilege and not a law because Jesus said the sabbath was made for man and not man for the sabbath. It's true that if we observe and choose to live by the law Christ will profit us nothing but i think it's being taken way out of proportion now lol.

19. mottie

mottie Newbie

+278
    Non-Denom
    Single
    pork or bacon or chops?? ;)

20. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+104,741
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution