Feb 20, 2006
✟63,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
You know, lots of people would love to be famous for any brief amount of time. But I wonder how many would actually think of doing something *useful* or helpful to the world with that time.

For example, here's what I would do...

Put on a rainbow wig. Get naked. Slide one-hundred feet into a pool full of whipped cream while yelling "ROCK AND ROLL, YOU LOSERS!" through a megaphone.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gardner101 said:
Never.

I never ever ever ever want to be famous.

Can I just get the money instead? lol ;)

lol What would you be willing to earn the money? :p

radhead said:
You know, lots of people would love to be famous for any brief amount of time. But I wonder how many would actually think of doing something *useful* or helpful to the world with that time.

For example, here's what I would do...

Put on a rainbow wig. Get naked. Slide one-hundred feet into a pool full of whipped cream while yelling "ROCK AND ROLL, YOU LOSERS!" through a megaphone.

I was watching Dr. Phil show this week and two guys did a documentary on people wanting their quick fame. They had people signing up to be on a Cannabal show and said they would eat either fingers or toes of a person to get their 15 minutes of fame. :eek: :faint: There was a guy willing to give up his virginity on national tv for his. :doh:

intricatic said:
Not interested. It'd cut into my already limited reading time.

lol awww you mean you couldn't stop reading for 15 minutes? :p

Idahofroggie said:
sure I would :)

What would you do for say like a million dollars?

ImperialPhantom said:
Yes, definitely. I'd love to do it after I start my business, though - free promotion!

lol What would you be willing to do for it?

twistedsketch said:
Is it the good attention or the bad attention?

either :)
antiarte said:
Yes, as long as I got to meet Kelly Clarkson. :thumbsup:

Another Kelly Clarkson's fan I see. :p I don't follow *star* type people. :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jeff91199

The Guy in the Soundproof Box
Aug 31, 2003
New York, New York
Visit site
✟8,660.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I will either be 15-minute famous for my prowess at navigating bus schedules, or I'll skip the fame and go directly to the product endorsements.
I've read in the paper about that guy who's willing to lose It on national TV. Trouble is, I can't decide which is sadder and weirder; that he has a huge trophy for his skill at Yu! Gi! Oh! cards (he's 22, btw); or that he's willing to lose It to a inappropriate content star.
Six layers of nasty, with a topping of "dude, you didn't have to say that!"

Upvote 0