Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And what good has an aborted baby done to be of the chosen? Does not even believing in Jesus Christ require to be alive, cognisant, and out of the womb for that matter?
The demons believe there is a Jesus Christ and recognized Him in the NT. In some sense as fallen angles, they know or had a more perfect view of God than we could now - so am not sure that a simple assent of belief qualifies or how to look at a God of Mercy as condemning innocent children to Hell.
But I could understand someone that thinks they are among the elect would need to view themselves as better than others forms of human life and so not really give aborting babies much thought - not really "alive" as you say and all.

So you think you worked your way into the 144.000. I see. Was it wearing the special clothing that won you your place in Heaven?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Spirit-filled follower of Christ
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
So Christians are dead to having impure tboughts, telling fibs, ever putting what they want before what God wants, failing to love their enemies, those who hate and slander them etc?

Some people live in an a fantasy world, devoid of reality, just head theology.
Hopeless cases

Stuart, I'm not going to rise to the bait and participate in your little mud-slinging parties. Good night.

Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Roman Catholic convert from Southern Baptist
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do you have any idea how few 144,000 are from the last 2,000 years? Get real. It is a short period of time.
Indeed.
Probably been more martyrs than that too!!!
A single city of people viewed a good number of righteous dead walking around on a recent Friday nearly 2000 years ago now. Extrapolate those numbers out and it is much greater than 144,000.

Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have reached the conclusion, in roughly 90% of cases, internet debating websites are occupied by those who think they know far more than they actually do know.
Those with an over inflated ego
The shoe fits.

Upvote 0

cgaviria

Nov 23, 2015
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Visit site
✟23,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
The demons believe there is a Jesus Christ and recognized Him in the NT. In some sense as fallen angles, they know or had a more perfect view of God than we could now - so am not sure that a simple assent of belief qualifies or how to look at a God of Mercy as condemning innocent children to Hell.
But I could understand someone that thinks they are among the elect would need to view themselves as better than others forms of human life and so not really give aborting babies much thought - not really "alive" as you say and all.

The final resurrection of the dead is based on works, or have you not read,

And the sea gave up the dead who were in it; and death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them; and each of them were judged according to their works. (Revelation 20:13 [BLB])

So obviously an unborn baby does not have works to judge, as such, when an unborn baby dies an unborn baby perishes. And neither do they participate in the first resurrection, for an unborn baby does not believe, nor bear fruit, nor perform actions worthy of the first resurrection to rule on the earth with Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
If I knew were to change that I would.

If you can't find it, contact admin to change it for you. That's what I had to do. When I first signed up, I put Charismatic, but the system put word of faith. I complained and the tech guys changed it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cgaviria

Nov 23, 2015
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Visit site
✟23,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
You have to ask now.

Since you are the one that cares more than I do I'll let you do the asking around on how to do it. I will concern myself with other more important matters. Thank you.

Upvote 0

stuart lawrence

Oct 21, 2015
✟70,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

And the sea gave up the dead who were in it; and death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them; and each of them were judged according to their works. (Revelation 20:13 [BLB])

So obviously an unborn baby does not have works to judge, as such, when an unborn baby dies an unborn baby perishes. And neither do they participate in the first resurrection, for an unborn baby does not believe, nor bear fruit, nor perform actions worthy of the first resurrection to rule on the earth with Jesus Christ.
How many good works must one do to be sure of entering heaven?
What is the figure?

Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I simply picked some of the most fragile among us. Obviously by this logic it would not matter if they baby was born and then it's throat slit. Or if we looked at mental disabilities and imparments - no need to cherish those human lives either. Does not sound like Jesus to me that is being followed here. Am not sure He would think much of someone viewing the lives of other humans that way while thinking themselves OK because they where special clothes and observer Jewish laws/traditions.

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Since you are the one that cares more than I do I'll let you do the asking around on how to do it. I will concern myself with other more important matters. Thank you.

At the bottom of this screen is a blue stripe. Click on contact us.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cgaviria

Nov 23, 2015
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Visit site
✟23,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I simply picked some of the most fragile among us. Obviously by this logic it would not matter if they baby was born and then it's throat slit. Or if we looked at mental disabilities and imparments - no need to cherish those human lives either. Does not sound like Jesus to me that is being followed here. Am not sure He would think much of someone viewing the lives of other humans that way while thinking themselves OK because they where special clothes and observer Jewish laws/traditions.

Are you not aware that God kills and gives life? God opens the womb and closes the womb? God makes the mute, the deaf, and the blind? If he wanted a baby to grow to bear fruit, then it would be so, but if he didn't want to, then the baby will indeed perish. It is God who determines all of these things to occur by his own will. Who are you to question God if so chooses to take life if he is the one who gave it? He is in his own authority to do so. Fear him.

Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So how is following Jesus example being rude when someone offers an answer to a direct question of how to change a faith declaration at CF now that they took that ability away from us?

Where is the rudeness of Jesus when someone was offering to help Him covered in your "research"?

Upvote 0

cgaviria

Nov 23, 2015
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Visit site
✟23,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
You haven't answered the question
How many good works must one do to be sure they will enter heaven?

There is no number, "abound". As many times as the opportunities present themselves to do good. For it is even said, "if you know to do good, and do not do it, it is sin unto you".

Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Are you not aware that God kills and gives life? God opens the womb and closes the womb? God makes the mute, the deaf, and the blind? If he wanted a baby to grow to bear fruit, then it would be so, but if he didn't want to, then the baby will indeed perish. It is God who determines all of these things to occur by his own will. Who are you to question God if so chooses to take life if he is the one who gave it? He is in his own authority to do so. Fear him.
I do fear Him which is why I would stand up for the lives of the weak. We should respect all forms of human life as we are all made in His Image, even someone that thinks they are special compared to everyone else.

Upvote 0