• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

If you can change one thing in your past

Discussion in 'The Kitchen Sink' started by Sunshinee777, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Sunshinee777

Sunshinee777 Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,307
    Finland
    Pentecostal
    Single
    What thing you would change?
    (This questions is just for fun)

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. sandman

sandman Senior Member

+375
    United States
    Christian
    Divorced
    US-Constitution
    I would have taken the red pill at the beginning

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. rturner76

rturner76 The silent majority needs to wake up Supporter

+2,199
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Green
    I would have listened when mamma said "Play now, pay later."

4. pdudgeon

pdudgeon Traditional Catholic Supporter

+10,987
    United States
    Catholic
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    I would have liked to have spent more time with my Uncle, Rev. Romeo L. Hubbs.
    He was a brilliant man, a great orator, and had much patience with me when I was young, and so full of myself at age 9.

5. Sunshinee777

Sunshinee777 Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,307
    Finland
    Pentecostal
    Single
    I have been thinking what I would change and I can't think anything? But I would do the red pill too. I got mine 2012, but I have always been curious and questioning teachers and all people as long as I can remember. I don't swallow things without chewing so to speak.

6. mama2one

mama2one Well-Known Member

+8,748
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    before going to college, toss up between two majors & therefore two colleges

if I could go back & change, would pick other major/college

7. GallagherM

GallagherM Well-Known Member

+341
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Not doing meth… that would be the only change… Drugs are damaging… If anyone is seeking help there is a helpline; but there is also God himself that can pull you out from the darkness. There is not much would change other than that. There are many things in my past could say that are regretted but they are not… having been mean to others even my own family are nothing to dwell over now; with thankfulness to the Father and the Lord Yeshua Christ. I understand the question is just for fun; but this is something that hits close to my own heart coming from a place of drug addiction.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
  8. public hermit

public hermit social troglodyte Supporter

+7,551
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    I would have gotten my grandmother's recipe for molasses cookies. They were so, so good.

9. GallagherM

GallagherM Well-Known Member

+341
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    What does that mean to you?

Sounds like wise words from Mother.

Sounds like you respected him a lot. He must have taught you some great fundamentals with the little time you did get to spend with him it seems.

What degree would you get?

Grandmas cookie recipe. So delicious. :)

10. mama2one

mama2one Well-Known Member

+8,748
    United States
    Christian
    Married

Last edited: Jul 23, 2021