If you are a True Believer then you are of the Hou

S

stone007

If you are a True Believer then you are of the House of Israel, and Israel is to Keep the Sabbath Forever.

www.truthrestorationministry.net/

First I would like to provide the meanings of Hebrew words, then I will provide scripture that the Sabbath is to be observed by the people of YHWH, no matter what race you are.

Ex 31: 16-17 Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant, forever. 17 It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days YHWH made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

There are eight key words in Ex 31: 16-17 that pertain to the importance of the Sabbath.

1:Keep
2 Sabbath
3: Observe
4: Perpetual
5: Covenant.
6: Generations
7: Sign
8: Children of Israel
9: Forever

The Children of Israel are to: Keep the Sabbath, and observe the perpetual covenant, throughout their generations, which is a "Sign between YHWH and the Children of Israel forever

1. Keep OT:8104 shamar (shaw-mar'); a primitive root; properly, to hedge about (as with thorns), i.e. guard; generally, to protect, attend to, etc.:

The Children of Israel are to: "Guard, protect, attend to" the Sabbath, and observe the perpetual covenant, throughout their generations, which is a "Sign between YHWH and the Children of Israel forever.

2:Sabbath OT:7676 shabbath (shab-bawth'); intensive from OT:7673; intermission, i.e (specifically) the Sabbath:

The Children of Israel are to: Guard, protect, attend to the "Intermission", and observe the perpetual covenant, throughout their generations, which is a "Sign between YHWH and the Children of Israel forever.

3: Observe: OT:6213 `asah (aw-saw'); a primitive root; to do or make, in the broadest sense and widest application (as follows):

The Children of Israel are to: Guard, protect, attend to intermission, and "To do" the perpetual covenant, which is a "Sign between YHWH and the Children of Israel forever.

4: Perpetual: OT:5769 `owlam (o-lawm'); or `olam (o-lawm'); from OT:5956; properly, concealed, i.e. the vanishing point; generally, time out of mind (past or future), i.e. (practically) eternity; frequentatively, adverbial (especially with prepositional prefix) always: (Biblesoft's New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary. Copyright (c) 1994, Biblesoft and International Bible Translators, Inc.)

The Children of Israel are to: Guard, protect, attend to the intermission, and to do it for "Eternity", as a covenant, throughout their generations, which is a "Sign between YHWH and the Children of Israel forever.

5: Covenant: OT:1285 beriyth (ber-eeth'); from OT:1262 (in the sense of cutting [like OT:1254]); a compact (because made by passing between pieces of flesh): -confederacy, [con-] feder [-ate], covenant, league. (Biblesoft's New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary. Copyright (c) 1994, Biblesoft and International Bible Translators, Inc.)

The Children of Israel are to: Guard, protect, attend to the intermission, and do it for eternity, as a "Compact", throughout their generations, which is a "Sign between YHWH and the Children of Israel forever.

6: Generations: OT:1755 dowr (dore); or (shortened) dor (dore); from OT:1752; properly, a revolution of time, i.e. an age or generation; also a dwelling: (Biblesoft's New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary. Copyright (c) 1994, Biblesoft and International Bible Translators, Inc.)

The Children of Israel are to: Guard, protect, attend to the intermission, and to do it for eternity as a compact, "Throughout their revolution" of time, which is a "Sign between YHWH and the Children of Israel forever.

7: Sign OT:226 'owth (oth); probably from OT:225 (in the sense of appearing); a signal (literally or figuratively), as a flag, beacon, monument, omen, prodigy, evidence, etc.:
(Biblesoft's New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary. Copyright (c) 1994, Biblesoft and International Bible Translators, Inc.)

The Children of Israel are to: Guard, protect, attend to the intermission, and to it do for eternity, as a compact, throughout their revolution of time, which is a "Monument between" YHWH and the Children of Israel,

The Children of Israel are to: Keep the Sabbath, and observe the perpetual covenant, which is a "Sign between YHWH and the Children of Israel forever.

So you can see clearly that there is a particular group of people who are to keep Sabbath, as a perpetual covenant.

Gen 9:16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between Elohim and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.

Yahuweh's everlasting covenants given in the Old Testament are still in effect today. One of these covenants is a visual example , which is the rainbow!

The Sabbath is still for today. Remember it and keep it set apart!

The Christian leaders of today teach that the house {People} of Israel and the Church are two different people. Yet the scripture does not teach that YHWH has two people, much less a different teaching for two different people. They also teach that the covenants and laws given by YHWH that made Israel His chosen people, are not for the Christian Church.

Lets see what the scriptures says about who are "His Children" and what covenants they are to keep.

There are basically four types of covenants.

One type covenant is made by YHWH with all living Creatures.

Gen 9:12-13 And Elohim said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: 13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

The second type of covenants are between YHWH and man.

Gen 15:18 In the same day YHWH made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

The third type of covenant is one that YHWH makes with a man {Abram} and his descendants.

Gen 17:2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.

Gen 17:4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.

The fourth type of covenants are called "Perpetual Everlasting Covenants" These type of covenants guarantees {A righteous seed for Yahshua to come through} the future race of YHWH's chosen people and their promises and blessings through YHWH's covenant with Abram. These covenants also identify and mark the people as the House of Israel.

Gen 17:7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a Elohim unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

Gen 17:9-11 And Elohim said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations. 10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised. 11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.

Gen 17:13 He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.

Gen 17:19 And Elohim said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.

Ex 31:16-17 Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. 17 It is a sign between me and the children of Israel forever: for in six days YHWH made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

1 Chron 16:15-17 Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations; 16 Even of the covenant which he made with Abraham, and of his oath unto Isaac; 17 And hath confirmed the same to Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant,

The perpetual covenants that YHWH made with man require obedience so that the everlasting covenants can be observed correctly. These covenants and laws given to be observed creates a chosen generation, a kingdom of priests, and an set apart nation, a peculiar people for YHWH. However it is mans nature to rebel and be disobedient to YHWH. Even in my ministry and the ministry of other brothers we find ourselves in a struggle to obedient to YHWH. We all do our best to observe these important covenants and laws but when we make a mistake, "We thank Yahshua for his blood".

Ex 20:6 And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Ex 19:5-6 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: 6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an set apart nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an set apart nation, a peculiar people: that ye should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light:

Christian leaders do not even try to observe the everlasting perpetual covenants and laws and nor do they teach them. Christian leaders use and teach the excuses {below} when confronted about obeying the everlasting covenants and laws of YHWH. These excuses are used to justify their continual disobedience.

1. We are not saved by works: {Yet no one said anything about be saved}
2. Those covenants are for Israel. {Not understanding that a believer is a Israelite}
3. The law was done away with {Yet there is no scripture that states this}

Titus 1:16 They profess that they know Elohim; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Rom 2:13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before Elohim, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

Rom 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? Elohim forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Lets understand that the law remains and the obedient will have works {But this is not what saves him} The disobedient will be lost because of the excuses they used to justify their lawlessness.

1 Tim 1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unset apart and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers.

The further study into the scriptures will prove that believers in Yahshua HaMasiach are the children {Seed of Abraham} of Israel no matter what race think they are. Yahshua's teachings in the New Testament about redemption are for the lost sheep of the House of Israel {Unrepentant sinners, and law breakers.} How many Christian preachers do you know preached on the message {scriptures} below to bring people to Messiah?

Matt 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name YAHSHUA: for he shall save his people from their sins. {His people}

John 3:1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

John 3:3 Yahshua answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of Elohim.

John 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. {He is speaking a to a child of the "House of Israel"}

Luke 1:72-74 To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his set apart covenant; 73 The oath which he sware to our father Abraham, 74 That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,

Matt 10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Matt 10:23…Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

Matt 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Matt 15:31…and they glorified the Elohim of Israel.

Luke 19:9-10 And Yahshua said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, for as much as he also is a son of Abraham. 10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost. {As he also is a son of Abraham}

Matt 18:11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.

Matt 18:12-14 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray? 13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. 14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

Many Christians religions teach to the lost but they have no idea that they are teaching to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Matt 19:28 And Yahshua said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Those that follow him and believe in his teaching will sit on the twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. Now how can one who does not keep the laws and perpetual covenants judge one who does?

Yahshua is King of Israel {Not king of the Gentiles} Is Yahshua your King?

John 12:13-15 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of YHWH 14 And Yahshua, when he had found a young ***, sat thereon; as it is written, 15 Fear not, daughter of Zion: behold, thy King cometh, sitting on an ***'s colt.

According to scripture the only king, gentiles have is earthly ones.

Luke 22:25 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors.

Even more scriptural teachings of Yahshua for the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Luke 1:16 And many of the children of Israel shall he {John the immerser} turn to YHWH their Elohim.

Luke 1:33 And he {Yahshua} shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. {Yahshua does not have a kingdom of Gentiles}

Luke 1:54-55 He hath helped his servant Israel, in remembrance of his mercy; 55 As he spake to our fathers, to Abraham, and to his seed for ever. {are you the seed of Abraham?}

Yahshua was and still is the seed of Abraham. His body {We as a body of believers} are the seed of Abraham and not the seed of the gentiles.

Heb 2:16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

Believers in Yahshua are children of the promise, who are are counted for the seed of Abraham.

Rom 4:18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations; according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be called.

Rom 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of Elohim: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Gal 3:29 And if ye be Masiach's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Luke 1:68 Blessed be YHWH Elohim of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,

Luke 1:77 To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins,

Luke 7:16 And there came a fear on all: and they glorified Elohim, saying, That a great prophet is risen up among us; and, That Elohim hath visited his people.

Luke 13:16 And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the Sabbath day?

Luke 19:9-10 And Yahshua said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, for as much as he also is a son of Abraham. 10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

John 1:31 And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water.

John 1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of Elohim; thou art the King of Israel.

John 7:35 Then said the Jews among themselves, Whither will he go, that we shall not find him? will he go unto the dispersed among the Gentiles, and teach the Gentiles?

NT:1290 dispersed= Israelite resident in Gentile countries:
diaspora (dee-as-por-ah'); from NT:1289; dispersion, i.e. (specially and concretely) the (converted) Israelite resident in Gentile countries:

KJV-(which are) scattered (abroad).

Yahshua is the shepherd of Israel.

John 10:11-13 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

12 But he that is an hireling, {Christian Leaders who do not teach and believe that believers are of the house of Israel} and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep. 13: The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep. {The House of Israel}

The only people in scripture who are called His sheep are Israelites!

John 10:14-16 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. 15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. {See also: Ezek: 37:15-23; Mic:2:12-13; 5:2-5;; Hos:1:11; Jn 11:50-52} The other sheep are the scattered house of Israel that are among the gentiles.

John 11:50-52 Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not. 51 And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Yahshua should die for that nation; 52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of Elohim that were scattered abroad. {House of Israel that was scattered among the gentiles. Duet:28:15, 63-65; Ezek:34:5-6, 11-16, 23-24, 29-31.

Salvation given to the House of Israel

Acts 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Yahshua wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

Acts 2:36-39 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that Elohim hath made that same Yahshua, whom ye have crucified, both Master and Masiach. 37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? 38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be immersed every one of you in the name of Yahshua Masiach for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Set apart Spirit. 39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as YHWH our Elohim shall call.

For the promise is unto you {House of Israel}, and to your children, {Children of Israel} and to all that are afar off, {Scattered, lost sheep of Israel} even as many as YHWH our Elohim shall call.

Even as many as YHWH our Elohim shall call.

Acts 13:48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of YHWH : and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

As many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

John 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Acts 5:31 Him hath Elohim exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Acts 13:16-17 Then Paul stood up, and beckoning with his hand said, Men of Israel, and ye that fear Elohim, give audience. 17 The Elohim of this people of Israel chose our fathers, and exalted the people when they dwelt as strangers in the land of Egypt, and with an high arm brought he them out of it.

Acts 13:32-33 And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers, 33 Elohim hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Yahshua again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

The Gentiles who are turning to YHWH through Yahshua are a people {Scattered house of Israel among the Gentiles.Lost sheep} upon whom the name of YHWH. The only race of people upon whom the name of YHWH was called was the "House of Israel" The lost sheep of the house of Israel became Gentiles when they walked away from YHWH and lived and married among the heathens.

Acts 15:14-19 Simeon hath declared how Elohim at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name. 15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written, 16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up: 17 That the residue of men might seek after YHWH, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith YHWH, who doeth all these things. 18 Known unto Elohim are all his works from the beginning of the world. 19 Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to Elohim:

Acts 26:6-7 And now I stand and am judged for the hope of the promise made of Elohim unto our fathers: 7 Unto which promise our twelve tribes, instantly serving Elohim day and night, hope to come. For which hope's sake, king Agrippa, I am accused of the Jews.

Most of the letters in the New Testament were written to those who were the descendants of Abraham even though they had Gentiles titles.

Rom 4:1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? {Our Father}

Rom 9:4-5 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of Elohim, and the promises; 5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Masiach came, who is over all, Elohim blessed for ever.

Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the promises

Rom 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Rom 8:23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

Gal 4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Eph 1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Yahshua Masiach to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

Acts 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as YHWH our Elohim shall call.

Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Messiah

Rom 9:24-26 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles? 25 As he saith also in O see, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved. 26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living Elohim.

Hos 1:10-11 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living Elohim. 11Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

Rom 11:1-2 I say then, Hath Elohim cast away his people? Elohim forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 Elohim hath not cast away his people which he foreknew….

Rom 11:25-26 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, {Jews} until the fulness of the Gentiles {House of Israel} be come in. 26 And so all Israel {Who are among the gentile race} shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and shall turn away unElohimliness from Jacob:

1 Cor 10:1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; {Notice that Paul said " All Our Fathers" as he wrote to the Corinthians {Scattered Sheep of the house of Israel}

1 Cor 12:2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led. {Ye know that ye were Gentiles}

Deut 28:15-16 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of YHWH thy Elohim, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee: 16 Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field.

Deut 28:64-65 And YHWH shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other Elohims, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone. 65 And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but YHWH shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind: {We can see what YHWH does to his people who do not observe His commandments.}

Remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, aliens from the commonwealth, are made nigh by the blood of Yahshua.

Eph 2:11-16 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

12That at that time ye were without Masiach, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without Elohim in the world:

13 But now in Masiach Yahshua ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Masiach. 14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; 15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; 16 And that he might reconcile both unto Elohim in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

If you have the Words of YHWH written in your hearts and minds {As Christian Leaders teach} then you are of the House of Israel and not a Gentile. {heathen}

Heb 8:8-10 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith YHWH, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith YHWH. 10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith YHWH; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a Elohim, and they shall be to me a people: {YHWH did not make the covenant with Gentiles}

Letters in the new testament that were not written to the Gentiles.

James 1:1 James, a servant of Elohim and of Yahshua Masiach, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

1 Peter 1:1 Peter, an apostle of Yahshua Masiach, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,

1 Peter 2:10-11 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of Elohim: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy. 11 Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul.
1 Peter 5:13 The church that is at Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you; and so doth Marcus my son. {Judah was in Babylon} Elected with you {House of Israel}

2 John :1 The elder unto the elect lady{House of Israel} and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth;

2 John 4 I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father

2 John 13 The children of thy elect sister greet thee.

Be blessed and obey his commandments of YHWH so you might have the right to the tree of life.

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

1 John 2:3-4 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1 John 3:22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

1 John 5

simchat_torah

Got Torah?
Feb 23, 2003
San Francisco, CA
Visit site
✟9,917.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The further study into the scriptures will prove that believers in Yahshua HaMasiach are the children {Seed of Abraham} of Israel no matter what race think they are.

(above is one example of many)

and we wanted to drudge up more replacement theology because.... ????

Upvote 0