ejgsmalls

Sep 14, 2005
✟545.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey everyone
So tonight I just found out that my older sister,Mel, is moving back home. Her job is cutting back on her hours so much she can't afford rent anymore, so she is moving back in. If you would pray for her that God would just guide her to get back on her own feet in His perfect timing, that she wouldn't let this get her down too much to the point where she wouldn't continue living like she has in the past (I could see her becoming depressed in that way), and also that she, my mom, my stepdad (who she hasn't lived with), and I would all adjust to the new living situation well. I would greatly , greatly, greatly appreciate it.....Thank you!!:thumbsup:

God Bless and Bless God,
~Mary

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
ejgsmalls said:
Hey everyone
So tonight I just found out that my older sister,Mel, is moving back home. Her job is cutting back on her hours so much she can't afford rent anymore, so she is moving back in. If you would pray for her that God would just guide her to get back on her own feet in His perfect timing, that she wouldn't let this get her down too much to the point where she wouldn't continue living like she has in the past (I could see her becoming depressed in that way), and also that she, my mom, my stepdad (who she hasn't lived with), and I would all adjust to the new living situation well. I would greatly , greatly, greatly appreciate it.....Thank you!!:thumbsup:

God Bless and Bless God,
~Mary
'Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one'
Amen

Upvote 0

Stpatterk

Jun 23, 2006
Iqaluit
✟18,208.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Liberals
Father of Glory, Father of love we thank You and Worship You in Your Presence that in Your wisdom and love, You united this family to be together that they might have an opportunity to share Your love that the world may know that You sent Your only Son for Your glory and praise. As this family reunites, I ask in the blessed Name of Jesus that the daughter who is returning home may find You as her source of all income and a rich resource to meet all of her need according to Your riches in Christ Jesus. Father I ask You to use Mary in a blessed and wonderful to be a blessing and a vessel of Your everlasting Love that she may share Her wisdom and knowledge of You as she reaches out to You and find favor as she declares Your word Truth in the Spirit of Your Love. Thank You Father and please reveal to Her the anointing You have placed in her that she may know that this anointing teaches her Your word far above all that she could ever imagine or even dare ask for from You. Thank You Father for Your grace. Amen.

Upvote 0

janeanne

Jul 29, 2006
✟15,291.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Father,

Place a sheild of protection around this family. Help them to adjust to living together. Help them to be loving and kind and forgiving. I thank You for this sister who is concerned about her sister. Safe guard her from a spirit of depression. Help her lean and trust in You. You have the perfect job for her.....Lord, provide it for her.
I thank You, in Jeus's name...amen.

Upvote 0