Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
In 2018, I attempted to copy and paste an incredible list. It was so long, I had to keep cutting out dozens of lines at a time because CF could not hold that much information in a single thread - so I cut and deleted away at my new thread for almost 15 minutes before I finally gave up and canceled the thread altogether.

But as of October, 2020, I am pleased to offer an official link to the recently updated list - no more copy - no more paste --- I just clicked on a site, and there it was. The updated list now could fill a book. And yes, each and every item listed can be fact-checked by anyone.

President Donald J. Trump’s accomplishment list archive. | MAGAPILL

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The updated list now could fill a book.

I counted all of the pages and if you consider a page the size of a 15.6 screen (about the same as most books of average size) there are 10 or 11 pages.

Kind of a small book.

If you want a larger list and book; check out the number of lies, false and misleading claims; which was over 20,000 as of July, 2020 (it takes a while to fact check them).

I looked at a coupe of them; and the article for each item; is 5-8 pages.
So this book would be over 100, 000 pages of lies, false and misleading statements and claims.

From the article:

It took President Trump 827 days to top 10,000 false and misleading claims in The Fact Checker’s database, an average of 12 claims a day.

But on July 9, just 440 days later, the president crossed the 20,000 mark — an average of 23 claims a day over a 14-month period, which included the events leading up to Trump’s impeachment trial, the worldwide pandemic that crashed the economy and the eruption of protests over the death of George Floyd in police custody.

The coronavirus pandemic has spawned a whole new genre of Trump’s falsehoods. The category in just a few months has reached nearly 1,000 claims, more than his tax claims combined. Trump’s false or misleading claims about the impeachment investigation — and the events surrounding it — contributed almost 1,200 entries to the database.

The notion that Trump would exceed 20,000 claims before he finished his term appeared ludicrous when The Fact Checker started this project during the president’s first 100 days in office. In that time, Trump averaged fewer than five claims a day, which would have added up to about 7,000 claims in a four-year presidential term. But the tsunami of untruths just keeps looming larger and larger.

As of July 9, the tally in our database stands at 20,055 claims in 1,267 days.

Just as when Trump crossed the 10,000 threshold, an interview with Sean Hannity of Fox News helped Trump breach the 20,000 mark. Trump racked up 62 claims on July 9, about half of which came during the Hannity interview.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e-more-than-20000-false-or-misleading-claims/

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟351,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I counted all of the pages and if you consider a page the size of a 15.6 screen (about the same as most books of average size) there are 10 or 11 pages.

Kind of a small book.

If you want a larger list and book; check out the number of lies, false and misleading claims; which was over 20,000 as of July, 2020 (it takes a while to fact check them).

I looked at a coupe of them; and the article for each item; is 5-8 pages.
So this book would be over 100, 000 pages of lies, false and misleading statements and claims.

From the article:

It took President Trump 827 days to top 10,000 false and misleading claims in The Fact Checker’s database, an average of 12 claims a day.

But on July 9, just 440 days later, the president crossed the 20,000 mark — an average of 23 claims a day over a 14-month period, which included the events leading up to Trump’s impeachment trial, the worldwide pandemic that crashed the economy and the eruption of protests over the death of George Floyd in police custody.

The coronavirus pandemic has spawned a whole new genre of Trump’s falsehoods. The category in just a few months has reached nearly 1,000 claims, more than his tax claims combined. Trump’s false or misleading claims about the impeachment investigation — and the events surrounding it — contributed almost 1,200 entries to the database.

The notion that Trump would exceed 20,000 claims before he finished his term appeared ludicrous when The Fact Checker started this project during the president’s first 100 days in office. In that time, Trump averaged fewer than five claims a day, which would have added up to about 7,000 claims in a four-year presidential term. But the tsunami of untruths just keeps looming larger and larger.

As of July 9, the tally in our database stands at 20,055 claims in 1,267 days.

Just as when Trump crossed the 10,000 threshold, an interview with Sean Hannity of Fox News helped Trump breach the 20,000 mark. Trump racked up 62 claims on July 9, about half of which came during the Hannity interview.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e-more-than-20000-false-or-misleading-claims/
I noticed you didn't get any rating for this one so I didn't have to read it all to know it is anti Trump. lol Makes life easier. If there was one I would give you E for effort, thanks.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I offer you the same challenge I have several times here on that list and when only one finally brought some of the lies here, no one wanted to discuss the details. It was clear there was no fact checking, just claims.

Let's choose some random numbers, then bring say 10 of those so called lies here, and take a closer look at that fact checking and what not.

IOW, the list is a joke.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I offer you the same challenge I have several times here on that list and when only one finally brought some of the lies here, no one wanted to discuss the details. It was clear there was no fact checking, just claims.

Let's choose some random numbers, then bring say 10 of those so called lies here, and take a closer look at that fact checking and what not.

IOW, the list is a joke.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Glad we can al see clearly now how much faith even the naysayers have in that joke of a list. They run away ever time they are challenged.

Ah; come on Kenny; I've been up all night; so tired I'm giddy; that's why I posted those laughing video's; it seemed funny to me that you wanted me to check those out for you when they have been verified many times on other sites.

If you were really interested you would go look them up yourself. Besides; I have many things to do today; and many miles to walk and many smiles to make before I finish my appointed rounds.

319455_aa9702f157da389272a23e5bc6e29d11.jpeg

Reactions: kiwimac
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ah; come on Kenny; I've been up all night; so tired I'm giddy; that's why I posted those laughing video's; it seemed funny to me that you wanted me to check those out for you when they have been verified many times on other sites.

If you were really interested you would go look them up yourself. Besides; I have many things to do today; and many miles to walk and many smiles to make before I finish my appointed rounds.

319455_aa9702f157da389272a23e5bc6e29d11.jpeg

Look them up myself? I don't think you were paying attention...get some rest.

• Agree
Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

IOW, the list is a joke.

Hey; Kenny; I got some sleep and here are 10 random lies I looked up for you:

1--
2020-10-22 17.15.07 www.washingtonpost.com 63c468485827.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.