• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The CF Faith Groups List has been updated. The Statement of Faith has also been updated (section on unorthodox Christian theology only). Please review both of these updates. If you would like to request a different faith group, please open a support ticket.

If there's troubleshooting I didn't see it

Discussion in 'Questions about CF' started by Symph, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Symph

Symph Active Member

+297
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Trying to change my avatar and it won't let me, I made it 200 x 225 pixels, but when I click it it just doesn't do anything, suggestions?

2. Hall

Hall God is good

+410
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I think the file size has to be under 1mgb. Cropping and reducing the size of your pic reduces the memory size, you might want to try that.

3. Symph

Symph Active Member

+297
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    We can just delete this thread actually, it was working it just didn't appear to be. I'd click "ok" and not see my avatar, but when I posted this thread? There it was hahahaha so nm...

4. mnorian

mnorian Oldbie--Eternal Optimist Staff Member Supervisor Supporter CF Senior Ambassador

+4,498
    Christian
    Married
    No need to delete the thread as someone else may learn from your post; that it takes till you go to a new forum for you to see that it took effect. Glad it worked for you and welcome to CF.:oldthumbsup:

5. Symph

Symph Active Member

+297
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Good point!