• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Featured If the United States is Babylon...

Discussion in 'Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum' started by akaDaScribe, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Stonehaven

Stonehaven New Member

+3
    Germany
    Christian
    Private
    I hope you are right.

2. Stonehaven

Stonehaven New Member

+3
    Germany
    Christian
    Private
    Agreed. I think that all of those countries could well be described as a "ten headed monster" since they all have "one mind".

All of them are either willing or reluctantly under the political influence and leadership of the U.S.

America is the beast of course, which is clearly mentioned in V13:-

Revelation 17:12-13
    12 “The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. 13 These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  3. Stonehaven

Stonehaven New Member

+3
    Germany
    Christian
    Private
    Agreed. The bold type means that Babylon is still a geographic location, such that the entire worldly system is centred on America.

Satan is still the god of this world (2 Corinthians 4:4) and everybody is under the sway of the Evil one (1 John 5:19); but the Wicked one would eventually be driven out when Christ returns (John 12:31).

However, Satan does not rule the earth directly, but he rules by proxy by controlling the most powerful countries such as America et al - Since the rest of the world are under the sway of America and the G8 etc.

Thus, America is the de facto "Throne of Satan", which the Devil will use to rule the entire earth.

So, although "Babylon" is still the "whole worldly system", that system is still centred on America.

In the final analysis, America is still the global centre of Satan's empire over the entire earth.

4. Stonehaven

Stonehaven New Member

+3
    Germany
    Christian
    Private
    True, but Scripture tells us that there will be more Babylonians than the citizens of Jerusalem.

For many are called, but few are chosen - Matthew 7:13-14, 22:14 - Which implies that those who are lost will surpass the few who are saved.

5. Stonehaven

Stonehaven New Member

+3
    Germany
    Christian
    Private
    This one world government is coterminous with the Millennial kingdom, but the sinless new heaven and earth won't be established until after the Tribulation on earth (Isaiah 24:5-6, Revelation 20:9) and the Last Judgement in heaven (Revelation 20:11-15, 21:8).

By definition, the sinless New Jerusalem (or Utopia) cannot be established until all the evil people have been identified, gathered and burned. Matthew 13:40-42

Matthew 13:43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears, let them hear.

6. akaDaScribe

akaDaScribe Well-Known Member Supporter

+889
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I hope I'm wrong.
    This is the land of my people back many generations.
    But whether its the Harlet or just part of the machine, I have a feeling the US is all kinds hard core into it.

7. Stonehaven

Stonehaven New Member

+3
    Germany
    Christian
    Private
    According to 1 John 5:19, 2 Corinthians 4:4 and John 12:31 all of the existing Churches are said to be "false", until Jesus returns to establish the true Church of Christ.

8. Stonehaven

Stonehaven New Member

+3
    Germany
    Christian
    Private
    Then your purpose is to disprove this theory?

9. akaDaScribe

+889
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Nah, I'll take the truth over what I want to hear every time.

10. Stonehaven

Stonehaven New Member

+3
    Germany
    Christian
    Private
    Since we know that wishful thinking is a fallacy of reasoning...

Because I don't like my doctor's diagnosis of terminal cancer doesn't mean to say that he is incorrect.

11. chevyontheriver

chevyontheriver Well-Known Member Supporter

+6,100
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-American-Solidarity
    Won't be able to go to Mexico after the wall is built.

12. Kaon

Kaon Well-Known Member

+1,486
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    I do feel some way about American-Centric doom. Babylon is a spiritual residence. There are more Babylonians than citizens of Jerusalem now - both the ones who call themselves Jews, and the ones who don't know they are Hebrew.

Most everyone on this planet is a resident of Sodom, Egypt or Babylon. American isn't special in that regard. It will just be the most signaling - since it is a "prosperous nation" seen from around the world.

The number lost has always surpassed the number saved; that is the consequence of carnality, and the necessity therefore of God's remnant.

13. Stonehaven

Stonehaven New Member

+3
    Germany
    Christian
    Private
    But what you really meant to say is that "the numbers who are lost have always surpassed those who are saved".

14. Kaon

Kaon Well-Known Member

+1,486
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    Yes saved.

15. Abraxos

Abraxos ...

+532
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Private
    Like I said, you'd have to disregard Bible passages and Christian history (especially the martyrs) for this to fit into Bible prophecy.

Concerning this final global government -- I completely disagree with this interpretation of the four beasts that Daniel saw, and I disagree with the ten kings being of Islam. I assume you accept the NWO is based on the "sustainable development agenda," which is run by the G7 nations (the seven heads of the beast), this I disagree with. I do not see how you can fit Japan into the 'beast that looked like a leopard' (EU) (Dan 7:6), among other biblical issues.

I also disagree with your last component for a global government. No to religious, yes to political, yes to economic, and yes to natural and social environments. The goal of the "sustainable development agenda" is to divide the world into ten regions and monitor their environmental and economical structure by mandating a compulsory control system onto the populous. Biometric ID implants for a cashless society is commonly considered. Dividing the world into "10 Super Nations" was first brought up by the Club of Rome to promote new policy initiatives and action onto a world ripe for a one world governing body. Perhaps this is the "10 horns of the beast" (Rev 17:12-13), as that would seem to be more clear if I took that road than Islam being the ten kings?

[​IMG]

16. akaDaScribe

+889
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Wow. That's a serious agenda they have. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

17. Marilyn C

Marilyn C Newbie Supporter

+231
    Christian
    Married
    Hi Abraxos,

Daniel tells us that three of those Federations (Lion with eagles wings, Bear and Leopard) all go into God`s kingdom rule in the millennium.

`As for the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away, yet their lives were prolonged for a season and a time.` (Dan. 7: 12)

The last Federation is terrifying and had trodden down the others preciously. So who do we see that is `terrifying` today?

Also if as you say the 10 kings are the 10 regional groups of the world, then how can anything be left when God deals with those 10 kings. There would be nothing left bro.

Marilyn.

18. God bless Joshua

God bless Joshua Well-Known Member

+280
    Malaysia
    Protestant
    Married
    It doesnt matter regarding the shape of the cross, the point is the Sacrifice of Jesus who let Himself to die for Salvation of mankind.
    Matt 26:53 Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and he will at once send me more than twelve legions of angels?

I'm speaking about the lies of that all seeing eye which is the eye of the devil, not of God's.

19. Nick Moser

Nick Moser New Member

+48
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    US-Republican
    Maybe the Saudis

20. Nick Moser

Nick Moser New Member

+48