Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
How easily will YOU personally accept it?

For me if Biden wins fair and square so be it. I have no issue accepting results that are counted and handled fairly.

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat

For me if Biden wins fair and square so be it. I have no issue accepting results that are counted and handled fairly.

Thank you! Same for me!

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟365,036.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
It would be hard but not impossible. I have heard a LOT of stories of concern and these stories seem to have to do with Republicans challenging votes being counted. And the cite reports and news articles are consistently show Republicans doing that.

If I saw a lot of stories of Democrats trying to limit voting, it would be FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR easier for me to accept the results.

Out of curiousity, are there stories of Democrats taking steps ANYWHERE to limit voting in ANY way?

Because to me, everything smells.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟893,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
It would be hard but not impossible. I have heard a LOT of stories of concern and these stories seem to have to do with Republicans challenging votes being counted.

Everything smells.
I voted for Trump ( and live in a swing state) I want to make darn sure the votes are counted correctly. ( although I also disagree with allowing them to count votes that come in late. In my state they do not you get it in by 7PM on election day or it is not counted. ( as it should be.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟893,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't have an opposing side. If Biden won I'd be happy, but If Trump left the race and Pence won instead, I'd be fine with that. It's just Trump I have a problem with.
so what happens if Trump did not win the race and did in fact win?

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married

Personally, it won't affect me very much--at least not initially. I'm a native born straight white male and I'm only really vulnerable on two points: I don't belong to a politically acceptable church and I am retired and depend on Social Security and Medicare. I will be very sad to see the country turn into a crypto-religious isolationist backwater, but if that's what the majority of the people want then they deserve it.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟893,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Personally, it won't affect me very much--at least not initially. I'm a native born straight white male and I'm only really vulnerable on two points: I don't belong to a politically acceptable church and I am retired and depend on Social Security and Medicare. I will be very sad to see the country turn into a crypto-religious isolationist backwater, but if that's what the majority of the people want then they deserve it.
As a Christian, I do not support the country becoming like that If anything I believe abortion and gay marriage should be a state ( as opposed to federal issue).

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟244,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
so what happens if Trump did not win the race and did in fact win?

Um... I would be left intensely confused at how he won without winning...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟365,036.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I voted for Trump ( and live in a swing state) I want to make darn sure the votes are counted correctly. ( although I also disagree with allowing them to count votes that come in late. In my state they do not you get it in by 7PM on election day or it is not counted. ( as it should be.
While I disagree with the premise Fair enough.
But what are your thoughts on how the Trump appointed DeJoy has crippled the postal system and making an on time delivery rate that hovered around 92% for years now sits at 69%. Do you think that was purposeful or concidental to do 4 months before an election that would be GUARANTEED to see an increase in mail in votes.

Because it my mind it bends incredulity to think that it was not purposeful. But still, what's your opinion?

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟893,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Um... I would be left intensely confused at how he won without winning...
He is the president on the ticket why would he ( at this point) leave the race.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟893,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
While I disagree with the premise Fair enough.
But what are your thoughts on how the Trump appointed DeJoy has crippled the postal system and making an on time delivery rate that hovered around 92% for years now sits at 69%. Do you think that was purposeful or concidental to do 4 months before an election that would be GUARANTEED to see an increase in mail in votes.

Because it my mind it bends incredulity to think that it was not purposeful. But still, what's your opinion?
I believe that Trump had a point it is stupid to trust something like a vote in the mail any now. I do not care pandemic or not if you would not trust money in the mail do not trust a vote, but moreover if you ARE going to have mail-in you have had literally weeks to either mail your vote in or vote either in person or dropping it in a drop box if you mail it at this point you really do not deserve for it to be counted; because you had more than enough time. Even if you for some reason did not get a ballot either vote in person or pick up a ballot from the local office.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟431,519.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single

My sense is a lot of Trump people will never believe in a fair and square Biden victory no matter what.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,501.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

Not much I could do if I don’t accept it. Might as well move on.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟893,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
My sense is a lot of Trump people will never believe in a fair and square Biden victory no matter what.
Do you believe the same thing about Biden supporters if Trump were to win.

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟244,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
He is the president on the ticket why would he ( at this point) leave the race.

He wouldn't.

I'm just trying to say that even though I want Trump out of office, he himself doesn't count as an opposing side.

Reactions: childeye 2
Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
I'll just continue on with my life as the current train wreck continues to progress in its relentless course of destruction, putting my trust in God rather than government for my state of well-being, peace, joy, and happiness just like I've done these past four years.

And of course speak out against the ever-increasing injustices when opportunity presents itself. If the train has not been entirely destroyed, and the shreds of our democracy and constitution are intact enough for us to have the privilege of voting again in 2024, then I will make sure to vote for the opposing party all the way down the ticket once again.

Reactions: seeking.IAM
Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
I believe that Trump had a point it is stupid to trust something like a vote in the mail any now. I do not care pandemic or not if you would not trust money in the mail do not trust a vote, but moreover if you ARE going to have mail-in you have had literally weeks to either mail your vote in or vote either in person or dropping it in a drop box if you mail it at this point you really do not deserve for it to be counted; because you had more than enough time. Even if you for some reason did not get a ballot either vote in person or pick up a ballot from the local office.
It's not a question of deserving but of rights. If your ballot is postmarked by election day then by law it must be counted--at least that is the law where I live. The Trump administration's effort to limit the time allowed for ballots so postmarked to arrive and be counted is a blatant attempt to corrupt the election process.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟893,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
He wouldn't.

I'm just trying to say that even though I want Trump out of office, he himself doesn't count as an opposing side.
Oh you are saying that sense really all you want is Trump out as long as he left the race you would not care who won.

Upvote 0