✟731,643.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Others
Flesh is flesh
And temporal

HIS WORDS are SPIRIT and referred to eternal and spiritual truths
Still...those energy centers are a Creation of God...not man. So it makes sense to use them to know God.

• Agree
Reactions: Rajni
Upvote 0

dlamberth

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
Oregon
✟731,643.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Others
And no man can even see (with either his third or forth eye) THE KINGDOM of GOD

Unless he is born again of water and SPIRIT
I understand that's your belief. My "experience" tells me other wise.

Reactions: ananda
Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Still...those energy centers are a Creation of God...not man. So it makes sense to use them to know God.
Like I said, no one can even see (whether with their third or forth or fifth or sixth fleshly eye) the KINGDOM of GOD

Unless he is born again of water and SPIRIT

And that is GOD's work and call

Upvote 0

Bro. Daniel

Prophet & Psalmist
Aug 22, 2017
Eph. 1:4, Ps. 139:15, Jer. 1:5, Virginia, U.S.
✟15,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Goodness, these are quite a few questions... and you seem a bit upset. I recommend consulting with the Lord in prayer for more information and confirmation on these after the discussion.

God does say in His word, he does'nt like strife and contention and it's vitally necessary to pray to Him in regards to any source of information given to prevent any.

Tell me sir?
Do you believe there are even prophets today?

Yes actually I've encountered a few such as seers, judgment prophets and oracles.

And what exactly would you consider a true godly prophecy?

Those that come to pass and confirmed by God through several other prophets linked to His scripture or based off information only God knows about a person. They still have to be taken to God for consideration and confirmation.

Prophets will exalt, exhort, edify, rebuke, and lead people closer to Christ and not away. They will abhor sin, love God as the first commandment, (all other commandments follow after that one), See Psalms 119:97-104. Prophets can prophesy burdens to others who are looking to be released from them with an answer, they strive for righteousness and holiness as Christ would. I'm no source for all answers but this is what I've learned so far.

And no this isn't what I am looking for
I was specific - When does one acquire an imperfect reincarnated spirit?
At their birth?
Or during their walk in this shadow of the perfect world and home we lost?

:scratch: I'm sorry, as a particular time frames of 'when' they manifest in a person during or after their birth is unknown to me. I haven't practiced these activities to give you a definitive answer sorry. I've only seen people get delivered from them before and it's nothing to play around with.

And what would a "prophet" sent by GOD be prophecying to these people?

That will depend on the word God has for that particular person. I've heard God speak judgment over someone whether good or bad to correct, exalt, rebuke, abase, and conviction as well.

And if HE (being the STRONGER MAN) casts out demons doesn't the one in whom those demons were cast out know who has done this good work?

Of course, Christ is the one who knows as with the Holy Spirit and God.
Can a man cast out demons?

Matthew 12:28, Luke 11:20

Let me ask you this

Can a house be divided within itself?

Yes but I believe your question should be, will it 'stand' if it's divided? as according to Mark 3:25

Hence pastors shouldn't sin preach to a congregation. It will divide the sheep by causing evil spirits to jump from the pastor to the congregation. The same rule applies with families.

Doesn't a servant know the voice of the one whom they serve?

Yes, John 10:27.

Isn't that why the servant will not listen to any other?

Christ / Yahushua HaMashiach is their main shepherd and the pastor / minister / physical church they're feeding from as well. They will hear the voice of the Father Abba Yahuah God Elohim Tsevaot, the Holy Spirit and Christ.

Everyone starts somewhere and the main one is God, the Holy Spirit and Christ. All 3 are needed to function properly. Then we all work in His body as a member to bring more souls for God and help each other via our specific gifts, talents and functions working as a conglomerate.

Please see 1 Corinthians 12:13-31 as reference.

Psalms 92:13

Shalom and blessings a hundredfold in Yahushua's name,

Bro. Daniel

Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟650,691.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
Well

Not really

To the CHRISTIAN who believes GOD's PROMISES, reincarnation is not at best, a curiosity

But a lie

Ecclesiastics 1:4,
"A generation departs and a generattion comes."
If this would refer to the normal flow of generations,

a generation cannot come after the previous generation has gone.

Rather this refers to the same soul(s) returning in consecutive lives.

Job 33:29,
Behold, all these things does God do--twice, even three times with a man--
to bring his soul back from the pit that he may be enlightened with the light of the living.

God will allow a person to come back to the world "of the living"
from "the pit".(Gehinnom/purgatory)

a second and even a third or multitude of times.

Generally these verses and others are understood by mystics as allusions.

The true authority for the concept is rooted in the tradition.

Reactions: Noxot
Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Goodness, these are quite a few questions... and you seem a bit upset. I recommend consulting with the Lord in prayer for more information and confirmation on these after the discussion.

God does say in His word, he does'nt like strife and contention and it's vitally necessary to pray to Him in regards to any source of information given to prevent any.

Yes actually I've encountered a few such as seers, judgment prophets and oracles.

Those that come to pass and confirmed by God through several other prophets linked to His scripture or based off information only God knows about a person. They still have to be taken to God for consideration and confirmation.

Prophets will exalt, exhort, edify, rebuke, and lead people closer to Christ and not away. They will abhor sin, love God as the first commandment, (all other commandments follow after that one), See Psalms 119:97-104. Prophets can prophesy burdens to others who are looking to be released from them with an answer, they strive for righteousness and holiness as Christ would. I'm no source for all answers but this is what I've learned so far.

:scratch: I'm sorry, as a particular time frames of 'when' they manifest in a person during or after their birth is unknown to me. I haven't practiced these activities to give you a definitive answer sorry. I've only seen people get delivered from them before and it's nothing to play around with.

That will depend on the word God has for that particular person. I've heard God speak judgment over someone whether good or bad to correct, exalt, rebuke, abase, and conviction as well.

Of course, Christ is the one who knows as with the Holy Spirit and God.

Matthew 12:28, Luke 11:20

Yes but I believe your question should be, will it 'stand' if it's divided? as according to Mark 3:25

Hence pastors shouldn't sin preach to a congregation. It will divide the sheep by causing evil spirits to jump from the pastor to the congregation. The same rule applies with families.

Yes, John 10:27.

Christ / Yahushua HaMashiach is their main shepherd and the pastor / minister / physical church they're feeding from as well. They will hear the voice of the Father Abba Yahuah God Elohim Tsevaot, the Holy Spirit and Christ.

Everyone starts somewhere and the main one is God, the Holy Spirit and Christ. All 3 are needed to function properly. Then we all work in His body as a member to bring more souls for God and help each other via our specific gifts, talents and functions working as a conglomerate.

Please see 1 Corinthians 12:13-31 as reference.

Psalms 92:13

Shalom and blessings a hundredfold in Yahushua's name,

Bro. Daniel
I'm sorry, no

I won't be consulting with GOD on reincarnation as GOD does not recycle souls

It's why the GOSPEL is preached to the living and why today is the day of salvation

Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟650,691.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
I'm sorry, no

I won't be consulting with GOD on reincarnation as GOD does not recycle souls

It's why the GOSPEL is preached to the living and why today is the day of salvation

No problem no need to be sorry.

You can believe in the man in the moon or Jack in the beanstalk for all I care,

But be careful in calling something a lie,
you know you will have to answer for yourself when that time comes.

"God allows Himself to be known in many ways."

Check it out, 1 samuel 2:3

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bro Daniel?

Can you explain why when the sons of sceva wanted to cast out demons they were attacked by the demons but Paul and even CHRIST's DISCIPLES ( even before HIS crucifixion) weren't?

The reason I ask you this is because your post implies that Satan has power over those in CHRIST JESUS

As if Satan can cast out GOD's HOLY SPIRIT

So what was the difference between the sons of sceva and Paul

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I believe in JESUS CHRIST Robban

And yes, I will answer to HIM

Not the man in the moon or jack in the beanstalk

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Reincarnation is s lie

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you are pointing me to the witch of endor understand her fear at having summoned Samuel

She knew that what she was doing (talking to the DEAD...the DEAD Robban) was proof against her as one who was a seer who went above GOD and delved into spiritual realms opening the doors that should have remained closed

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
She had asked Saul to assure her of her safety. But the spirit she summoned Samuel was known to belong to GOD

And she knew it as well

What good was sauls promise for her safety if it was still just a temporal salvation to begin with

She was found out to be a sorceress

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟650,691.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
If you are pointing me to the witch of endor understand her fear at having summoned Samuel

She knew that what she was doing (talking to the DEAD...the DEAD Robban) was proof against her as one who was a seer who went above GOD and delved into spiritual realms opening the doors that should have remained closed

You are missing the point,

O boy you really take the cake don,t you.

BTW, you such a loving and kind person,
is there any chance you can put my name in lights next time?

Upvote 0

ananda

Early Buddhist
May 6, 2011
Soujourner on Earth
✟186,371.00
Marital Status
Private
And there are no prophets today

Only witnesses who hold to ONE TESTIMONY

And anyone who consults a seer is in rebellion
If there are no prophets, and you are (presumably) not a prophet, then how can you be sure that your interpretation of the Bible is 100% correct?

Upvote 0

dlamberth

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
Oregon
✟731,643.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Others
Like I said, no one can even see (whether with their third or forth or fifth or sixth fleshly eye) the KINGDOM of GOD
Understood. What I have found is that it is through the body that the soul is able to reach out to God. In that trajectory, I have found that all of senses come into play, including the energy centers. Those energy centers are something God built into the Human Being. Those energy centers aren't "flesh". Your mistaken to make that connection. But like a loving compassionate Heart, I've found that they can and do help to open us up spiritually such that God becomes even more of a reality in our lives. That would include the Kingdom of God.

Upvote 0