Jeff4607

Mar 26, 2017
USA
✟11,574.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have been tortured and raped by two men and a masculine woman repeatedly during my kidnapping. I feel that feminine women would not have hurt me that way. I feel that men designed my torture and that they knew everything that would happen to me and let it happen. I feel that if I become a lesbian, asexual, I will have peace in my thoughts. I feel that I will no longer be hurt by men and that even though I dont want to involve myself with anyone, it will heal my identity as a feminine woman. Would God still love me if I become lesbian?
If you can't enter the Kingdom, He says,"depart from me, I never knew you."
It's not only that sin that keeps us out of the Kingdom.
And don't forget that the Kingdom of God is within. Not far off in the future.
Let me know if this helps?

Upvote 0

david.d

Oct 19, 2004
Albuquerque, NM
Visit site
✟27,629.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I havent read all 7 pages of replies, but my first thought is being a lesbian wouldn't have prevented your kidnapping, so how would that make things better now? I see it as another distraction and not fixing anything, but I see things differently from some I guess.

• Agree
Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
If you can't enter the Kingdom, He says,"depart from me, I never knew you."
It's not only that sin that keeps us out of the Kingdom.
And don't forget that the Kingdom of God is within. Not far off in the future.
Let me know if this helps?

Thomas 3: 1-5 --- Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the Father's imperial rule is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather the Father's imperial rule is within you and it is outside you. When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty."

Upvote 0

disciple1

Aug 1, 2012
✟62,178.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have been tortured and raped by two men and a masculine woman repeatedly during my kidnapping. I feel that feminine women would not have hurt me that way. I feel that men designed my torture and that they knew everything that would happen to me and let it happen. I feel that if I become a lesbian, asexual, I will have peace in my thoughts. I feel that I will no longer be hurt by men and that even though I dont want to involve myself with anyone, it will heal my identity as a feminine woman. Would God still love me if I become lesbian?
1 Peter 4 verse 8
Love covers many sins.
As for the people who judge you.
James chapter 4
12 There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you—who are you to judge your neighbor?

• Winner
Reactions: SkyWriting
Upvote 0

LovebirdsFlying

My husband drew this cartoon of me.
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟839,594.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If we're going to go with the premise that sexual orientation is inborn, and someone who is homosexual cannot simply choose to become straight, then it follows logically that a heterosexual woman cannot "become" lesbian either.

"Asexual" is different from "lesbian." I don't think you can simply become that either; it is a lack of sexual attraction to anyone at all. Do you mean abstinence or celibacy? That, at least for a while, may very well be necessary to help you heal from the trauma you have suffered, for which I am very sorry. Unfortunately, as has been pointed out, any sexual orientation or none would not have prevented the horrible actions of predators. Nothing they did was about you. It was about them.

• Agree
Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Jesus told the story of a son who asked for his share of the estate. He received his share of his inheritance and took to the road to see the world. He partied spending a fortune on prostitutes (Luke 15). He became destitute taking a job feeding pigs. He was not even allowed to eat the pods the pigs were being fed. He suffered hunger. He thought that he might go work for his father as at least his father's servants had food to eat. The son returned to his father's house and asked for a job. He was fed a large meal. His father hired him. He did not regain his inheritance. One who chooses to live in sin does not receive the full blessings of God.

It is wrong to describe men as evil and women as good. It is ignorant to equate masculinity with evil. It is wrong to love those of the same sex and hate those of the opposite sex. This homosexuality is bigotry.

• Winner
Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thread closed because too many rule violations are occurring.
thread closed permanently.png

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.