If going to (a) church doesn't make you a Christian, then what does...?

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,019.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You're a very fluffy person. Even your avatar shows that.

I don't have to tell you anything, as you refuse to answer my questions and insult me.
I don't answer to you.

"Even your avatar shows that". You don't know then that this is a puppet that I use to preach the Gospel?
Thought not.

• Agree
Reactions: ToBeLoved
Upvote 0

ac28

Oct 29, 2013
✟46,442.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It's YOUR opinion only that some of God's word is irrelevant and not for us.

Wrong. I have a calling.

Writing something in capital letters does not make it true.
It is the internet equivalent of shouting, and considered bad manners.

I can and I have.

Can't get tossed into the lake of fire - I have Jesus and eternal life.

I will be.
Will you?
What is the Hope of your calling and where can one find it in scripture?

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,019.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wastes too much time. I have no interest in anything you said.

That has nothing to do with the hope of you calling

You have stated your position in this thread. You have written your posts and explained what you believe.
I have said that I disagree, that your position doesn't make sense, asked some questions and challenged it.
Your response? To state that it is a waste of time explaining to me - and that you have no interest in anything I say.

That suggests to me that either you cannot defend your position, or you do not care sufficiently about it to try to explain it. It is certainly not an example of loving as Jesus loved, or of treating others how you wish to be treated yourself.

Goodbye.

• Agree
Reactions: ToBeLoved
Upvote 0

ac28

Oct 29, 2013
✟46,442.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You have stated your position in this thread. You have written your posts and explained what you believe.
I have said that I disagree, that your position doesn't make sense, asked some questions and challenged it.
Your response? To state that it is a waste of time explaining to me - and that you have no interest in anything I say.

That suggests to me that either you cannot defend your position, or you do not care sufficiently about it to try to explain it. It is certainly not an example of loving as Jesus loved, or of treating others how you wish to be treated yourself.

Goodbye.
Your position is based on traditions. Mine is based on scripture. I have no interest in traditions.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Nope. Your an imperfect biological machine that will one day cease to function. Your soul needs this machine to exist in the physical world.
Your body (flesh) is, and the second one is true, but our spirit lives on and is eternal...

And is even indomitable to state of even having the power over sin and hell and death, and the flesh (body) and the physical world, or so we are told...

You don't believe that...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Nope. Your an imperfect biological machine that will one day cease to function. Your soul needs this machine to exist in the physical world.
And these "machines" as you so call them, or bodies, are really truly quite amazing you know...? (from a scientific standpoint and spiritual standpoint I mean)...

All life and all life's "machines", if you want to take it that far, and the source of life itself, (for the flesh), the Earth, and how all life is like clockwork and clockwork perfection from the small to the large and everything in between...

Anyway, quite amazing to me...

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

steve78

Jan 18, 2011
✟18,341.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Your body (flesh) is, and the second one is true, but our spirit lives on and is eternal...

And is even indomitable to state of even having the power over sin and hell and death, and the flesh (body) and the physical world, or so we are told...

You don't believe that...?

God Bless!

The spirit does live on indeed and seems to leave the physical body upon death. It can also return to the body with near death experiences.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
The spirit does live on indeed and seems to leave the physical body upon death. It can also return to the body with near death experiences.
Or it can return in or into a glorified fleshly body, that might be something like multidimensional maybe or something...? But much different to be sure...? But flesh of a type...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

steve78

Jan 18, 2011
✟18,341.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
And these "machines" as you so call them, or bodies, are really truly quite amazing you know...? (from a scientific standpoint and spiritual standpoint I mean)...

They are. Still imperfect though as they can go wrong like any other machine.

• Agree
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Or it can return in or into a glorified fleshly body, that might be something like multidimensional maybe or something...? But much different to be sure...? But flesh of a type...?

God Bless!
What would be flesh-like in a multidimensional or afterlife body?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums